tAPI Ulterraria

Should I reveal all planned content for future releases?

• Yeah, I don't like secrets! D:<

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No.. I want to be surprised.. :3

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I might be able to do some coding here. My Snapsticks mod isn't ever going to need to be that big of a project. In fact, it may be one of the least ambitious mods on this site at the time being, so here's my application for working on this mod:
Name: Oliver
Job: Coder
What are you good at in this job?: 9 Years of Experience, plus I have my own mod.
Activity Rate: I can devote about 1-2 hours a day. So... I have no idea.
Timezone: EST (GMT-5) Otherwise known as New York time. Except I live in New England.

Also, I would like to add that I am NOT up for taking over the mod. I really couldn't do that, and like many of my other projects, the mod would probably fall apart under my supervision. Being a coder is one thing, but I will definitely need others helping, and I'm not good at organizing things like that.
Also, I don't do sprites. Just take a look at my Snapsticks mod >.<

Hey, I might be able to do some coding here. My Snapsticks mod isn't ever going to need to be that big of a project. In fact, it may be one of the least ambitious mods on this site at the time being, so here's my application for working on this mod:
Name: Oliver
Job: Coder
What are you good at in this job?: 9 Years of Experience, plus I have my own mod.
Activity Rate: I can devote about 1-2 hours a day. So... I have no idea.
Timezone: EST (GMT-5) Otherwise known as New York time. Except I live in New England.

Also, I would like to add that I am NOT up for taking over the mod. I really couldn't do that, and like many of my other projects, the mod would probably fall apart under my supervision. Being a coder is one thing, but I will definitely need others helping, and I'm not good at organizing things like that.
Also, I don't do sprites. Just take a look at my Snapsticks mod >.<
...9 years of experience?

then @Zenvonicality i highly suggest you add him, we have a good coder here!
...I am a good coder too but i don't have any time

Well then, we have hope. But youre gonna be the only one because all the previous coders are gone, or inactive.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434115433,1434115248][/DOUBLEPOST]..so thats the only problem.
Otherwise, welcome to the team! And my god, I really need to update the topic.

If only he finished his Snapsticks Mod. Planned so much and then just stopped developing
Yeah, about that:
I kind of jump from place to place on the internet a lot. I tend to never stay in one place for more than a few weeks. However, I normally revist everything at some point. Trust me, I will update it. I just may not be on for a month or so, but after that you can expect me back again. I'm getting back into Terraria now mainly because of the 1.3 update. But, I probably would have come back next week anyways.
Also, I do plan on updating the snapsticks mod soon.
TO LOGODUM: I will be using your sprites that you provided. I will credit you for them, and all the renditions of them I may create from those bases. If you would like to make more, feel free to send them my way. Next update will feature your sprites.

EDIT: I am also releasing the formula and system I use to calculate the snapsticks speed, damage, ect. So that others may use the system in their own mods should they feel like doing it before I release an official patch for them.

Well guys, I guess this is the end of Ulterraria, so I have given it to TheOneRobloxHater. If you want to continue it yourself, or hell, help the new Ulterraria, which will probably have a different name, then go ahead, ask Rob. He's the new owner now.
As for me, I might continue on to do smaller mods or just quit modding until I know how to do more, myself.
It's been a good run (not really), and I wish all the best.

~Zenvo

why would you post that here.. Go complain to a moderator somewhere else... not on a dead mod topic!
And seriously, why isn't this locked yet.

Wait, what. Why did you quit this? I thought that we'll play Ulterraria with the new biomes. :(
Well, farewell friend. ;(

Name: Maksim
Job: multi spriter
What are you good at in this job?: Good spriter.
Activity Rate: 15 hour :)
Timezone: Moscow time

Why dident you leave it open for people to dwonload and play :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1454222123,1454221929][/DOUBLEPOST]and who is TheOneRobloxHater, i cant find him anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom