tModLoader Ultimate Banner Merging

I have very same bug like @Demariosphere have - I have more banner than in config(but zombie banners i have 12 and 15 is limit and it make the bug happens), and enemies are multiplying when killed. I happens with EVERY weapon, vanilla or modded.
I think anything higher than 1 in Max drop multiplier breaks the mod and instead making more loot from 1 enemy it generate more enemies basic on loot that should be dropped?

Attachments

• bannerbugged1.png
    bannerbugged1.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 51
  • bannerbugged2.png
    bannerbugged2.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 48
  • bannerbugged3.png
    bannerbugged3.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I have very same bug like @Demariosphere have - I have more banner than in config(but zombie banners i have 12 and 15 is limit and it make the bug happens), and enemies are multiplying when killed. I happens with EVERY weapon, vanilla or modded.
I think anything higher than 1 in Max drop multiplier breaks the mod and instead making more loot from 1 enemy it generate more enemies basic on loot that should be dropped?
Thank you for the information. The loot multiplier feature seems to be broken for some reason. For some people, it works fine, while others have a problem like this(
I am sorry, but for now, the best you can do is to set the Max loot multiplier to 1.
In the future, I will try to fix it, entirely rework it, or delete it completely.

Thank you for the information. The loot multiplier feature seems to be broken for some reason. For some people, it works fine, while others have a problem like this(
I am sorry, but for now, the best you can do is to set the Max loot multiplier to 1.
In the future, I will try to fix it, entirely rework it, or delete it completely.
Idk if this could help but I give also my modlist.
I know Calamity does some changes to enemies and their drops on Revengance alongside with items rebalancing.

Anyway I used your mod to give banners more practical meaning or even more to throphies.
Well I could cheat this unintentional feature to farm rare drop like RoD much faster ;p

Attachments

• mods.png
    mods.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 41
Idk if this could help but I give also my modlist.
I know Calamity does some changes to enemies and their drops on Revengance alongside with items rebalancing.

Anyway I used your mod to give banners more practical meaning or even more to throphies.
Well I could cheat this unintentional feature to farm rare drop like RoD much faster ;p
Thank you! That will definitely help me :merchantmad:

Increasing the drop multiplier beyond 1 is still causing infinitely respawning enemies, just so you know. I'm also using Calamity. I'm unsure if its this mod's fault, but I sometimes CTD on when killing Perforator Hives.

Last edited:
Increasing the drop multiplier beyond 1 is still causing infinitely respawning enemies, just so you know. I'm also using Calamity. I'm unsure if its this mod's fault, but I sometimes CTD on when killing Perforator Hives.
Could you provide your mod list? It would be very helpful

UPDATE: I posted an update that should resolve mob duplicating issue. Please, reply if it helped :merchantmad:

Last edited:
When we turn one of those storage options on, does it mean the banners and trophies work from that storage or not?
Because it is shown "… won't give effects"

Attachments

• 20220924083358_1.jpg
    20220924083358_1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 37
Hey, love the Mod. I encountered a problem which leads to the me not recieving damage from various traps. Falling rocks, Dart traps, rolling cactus and the laserguns (from Calamity in the underground facilities) are the ones that i noticed deal no damage at all. Also the projectiles from the Torch God "Boss" deal no damage aswell. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I only had these issues once the mod has been activated, after i turned it off it was normal again. Just for clarification.

Mods i have activated:

Magic Storage
Wing Slot Extra
Ore Excevator
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music

Last edited:
Hey, love the Mod. I encountered a problem which leads to the me not recieving damage from various traps. Falling rocks, Dart traps, rolling cactus and the laserguns (from Calamity in the underground facilities) are the ones that i noticed deal no damage at all. Also the projectiles from the Torch God "Boss" deal no damage aswell. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I only had these issues once the mod has been activated, after i turned it off it was normal again. Just for clarification.

Mods i have activated:

Magic Storage
Wing Slot Extra
Ore Excevator
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Thank u for the info! The bug is fixed in 1.5.4.5 mini update

This is really good; I did notice that there isn't any journey mode duplication/research information though. I do love this mod though.

1666877881653.png

can you please help me ? The mod does absolutely nothing, I get a buff from the banner (minimum threshold of 10 , and banners in the inventory of 10) but I get absolutely nothing

Back
Top Bottom