Ultimate Hardmode Grinder v2.0 (fully automated)

The world download isnt working for me, I take the link it just sends me to the homepage of the site. I NEED DA ICE BOW

Thank you! Love this world so much. Your awesome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425744672][/DOUBLEPOST]Mind checking out my most recent post?

There doesnt seem to be a ice auto farm for the ice mimics. Sorry but where is it?

All the farms have a snow biome, so the mimics that spawn are ice mimics. If you use the 5-surface grinder, set the surface to pearlstone to get snow biome enemies (there are 5 color-coded switches, with torches indicating whether any switch is on or off - switch on the white switch, and keep the others off). They will be mixed with hallowed enemies too, but the snow biome enemies will appear so often that you'll get tons of snow biome mob drops in short order.

Last edited:
You should try to add a marble layer with the new 1.3 update. Your setup is much better than mine, but they are similar, and I'd like to see your results. It seems that marble enemies spawn within the presence of even a small number of blocks regardless of the surface.

Is it as simple as creating lines of actuated biome tiles enough to count as a "biome" ?? I don't care about AFK but I always wanted such a variable zone in my worlds

How do I download this? Clicking the link sends me to file dropper without a download option. Going to File Dropper through Google, then copying the link you provided just downloads a Jpeg image of a guy. How do I download the world file???????????? All the downloads I've seen for it in every forum is file dropper and I don't know how to use it :/

How do I download this? Clicking the link sends me to file dropper without a download option. Going to File Dropper through Google, then copying the link you provided just downloads a Jpeg image of a guy. How do I download the world file???????????? All the downloads I've seen for it in every forum is file dropper and I don't know how to use it :/

This is a really old post and the link has long expired. This farm isn't in the latest version of the world because it is no longer feasible for 1.3, but it still works for console. If you're interested in the latest version, you can find the link here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4b_4cIU1vVBU3l3bXN2bno3TzA

This is a really old post and the link has long expired. This farm isn't in the latest version of the world because it is no longer feasible for 1.3, but it still works for console. If you're interested in the latest version, you can find the link here:

Thank you very much!! Good to know I wasn't just a part of an internet wide prank getting Terraria players to download a Jpeg lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1453961967,1453961713][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you very much!! Good to know I wasn't just a part of an internet wide prank getting Terraria players to download a Jpeg lol

Back
Top Bottom