tModLoader Ultimate Potions Mod

Magar(Magman)

Terrarian
icon.png

Ultimate Potions Mod

This mod adds over 100 enhanced version of vanilla potions and ultimately enhanced potions.
These potions are overpowered, Not recommended for anyone who wants to play Terraria properly.

SharpPotion.png
Sharp Potion - Increases armor penetration by 12
Sharp.png
DemoniteIronskinPotion.png
Demonite Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 50% compared to normal potions
DemoniteIronskin.png

HallowedIronskinPotion.png
Hallowed Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 100% compared to normal potions
HallowedIronskin.png

SpectreIronskinPotion.png
Spectre Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 150% compared to normal potions
SpectreIronskin.png

LuminiteIronskinPotion.png
Luminite Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 200% compared to normal potions
LuminiteIronskin.png

UltimateIronskinPotion.png
Ultimate Potions (Cheat Item) - Buff effect and duration increased by 100000% compared to normal potions
UltimateIronskin.png
These potions are toggleable
AntiCollisionPotion.png
Anti Collision Potion - Makes you not be hit
AntiCollision.png

AntiDeathPotion.png
Anti Death Potion - Makes you not die
AntiDeath.png

AntiDebuffPotion.png
Anti Debuff Potion - Makes you immune to every debuff
AntiDebuff.png

AntiLifePotion.png
Anti Life Potion - Instantly kill the player
AntiRainPotion.png
Anti Rain Potion - Will not rain
AntiRain.png
UnlimitedAmmoPotion.png
Unlimited Ammo Potion - No longer consume ammo
UnlimitedAmmo.png

UnlimitedItemPotion.png
Unlimited Item Potion - No longer consume item
UnlimitedItem.png

UnlimitedLifeforcePotion.png
Unlimited Lifeforce Potion - Increases max life to maximum
UnlimitedLifeforce.png

UnlimitedLifePotion.png
Unlimited Life Potion - No longer losing health
UnlimitedLife.png

UnlimitedManaPotion.png
Unlimited Mana Potion - No longer losing mana
UnlimitedMana.png

UnlimitedSharpPotion.png
Unlimited Sharp Potion - Completely ignores enemy's defense
UnlimitedSharp.png
v1.3.2
-Fixed Anti Death Buff's ghost prevention effect not working

v1.3.1
-Changed Anti Rain buff icons
-Changed to save the state of toggleable potions
-Fixed Unlimited Sharp Potion not being toggleable

v1.3
-Added Anti Rain Potion
-Added unique rarity to Anti, Ultimate, and Unlimited potion items
-Added support for Calamity Mod to Anti Debuff Potions
-Anti and Unlimited Buff Potions are now toggleable
-Reduced maximum stack of Anti, Unlimited Buff Potions to 1.
-Removed Heartreach Buff special effects

v1.2
-Added enhanced version of Titan Potions
-Added Sharp Potion

v1.1
-Added enhanced version of Ammo Reservation Potions, Battle Potions, Calming Potions, Heartreach Potions, Night Owl Potions
-Added Anti Life Potion

v1.0
-Added enhanced version of Archery Potions
-Added Unlimited Ammo Potion, Unlimited Item Potion, Unlimited Life Potion, Unlimited Mana Potion
-Buffed Mana Regeneration Buffs
-Significantly increased Anti Potions duration time
-Ultimate Regeneration Buff and Ultimate Mana Regeneration Buff effect reverted to v0.2
-Fixed a problem with the Ultimate Mining Buff while using chainsaws etc

v0.3
-Ultimate Builder Buff and Ultimate Mining Buff now work perfectly
-Ultimate Regeneration Buff and Ultimate Mana Regeneration Buff now always have maximum life and mana
-Added Anti Collision Potion, Anti Death Potion, Anti Debuff Potion

v0.2
-Added Demonite Potions, Hallowed Potions, Spectre Potions, Luminite Potions
-Changed ultimate buff icons
-Changed Mod icon
-Increased Ultimate Potions duration time
-Ultimate potions can no longer be crafted

v0.1.2
-Add homepage

v0.1.1
-Corrected animation when using potions

Last edited:
So, remind me again how do you craft these potions and where?
Each vanilla stack of potions is 30, multiply by basic number dimension of storage which is 4 x 10, so in total one full inventory is 1200. (Not including the 10 slots on hotbar)
Now say we put them inside chest, that's anther 1200, so the total amount of potions is one can open up is 2700 that is if you include the hotbar.
So, how the hell am i suppose to craft these potions, please clarify, tq

So, remind me again how do you craft these potions and where?
Each vanilla stack of potions is 30, multiply by basic number dimension of storage which is 4 x 10, so in total one full inventory is 1200. (Not including the 10 slots on hotbar)
Now say we put them inside chest, that's anther 1200, so the total amount of potions is one can open up is 2700 that is if you include the hotbar.
So, how the hell am i suppose to craft these potions, please clarify, tq
These potions can't be made without mods that increase the number of stacks of items, but in the next update I'll try to make them without the help of other mods.

I recently downloaded this mod into my game and I was testing them out. The mod could be useful when playing with calamity or other hard-like mods. However I believe the potion that gives you unlimited health should be fixed. I tried out the potion and it completely destroyed my game. I would have to reopen the game for it to go back to normal. It led me to discover that the potion doesn't just deactive. My experience I had to disable the mod. I proceeded to one of my worlds to check if things were fine. I thought maybe I could just enable it again, but how I was very wrong.. I enabled it and went back to my world only to discover the potion was reactivated. I cannot go any further into the mod with out getting unplayable frames and TmodLoader struggling to stay open. If no fix than a warning sign in the description will do.

View attachment 292692
Ultimate Potions Mod

This mod adds over 100 enhanced version of vanilla potions and ultimately enhanced potions.
These potions are overpowered, Not recommended for anyone who wants to play Terraria properly.

View attachment 305201 Sharp Potion - Increases armor penetration by 12 View attachment 305202
View attachment 305203 Demonite Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 50% compared to normal potions View attachment 305204
View attachment 305206 Hallowed Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 100% compared to normal potionsView attachment 305212
View attachment 305210 Spectre Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 150% compared to normal potions View attachment 305213
View attachment 305209 Luminite Potions - Buff effect and duration increased by 200% compared to normal potions View attachment 305214
View attachment 305216 Ultimate Potions (Cheat Item) - Buff effect and duration increased by 100000% compared to normal potions View attachment 305215
View attachment 305217 Anti Collision Potion - Makes you not be hit View attachment 305218
View attachment 305222 Anti Death Potion - Makes you not die View attachment 305219
View attachment 305223 Anti Debuff Potion - Makes you immune to every debuff View attachment 305220
View attachment 305224 Anti Life Potion - Instantly kill the player
View attachment 305225 Anti Rain Potion - Will not rain View attachment 305221
View attachment 305229 Unlimited Ammo Potion - No longer consume ammo View attachment 305236
View attachment 305230 Unlimited Item Potion - No longer consume item View attachment 305237
View attachment 305232 Unlimited Lifeforce Potion - Increases max life to maximum View attachment 305240
View attachment 305233 Unlimited Life Potion - No longer losing health View attachment 305238
View attachment 305234 Unlimited Mana Potion - No longer losing mana View attachment 305241
View attachment 305235 Unlimited Sharp Potion - Completely ignores enemy's defense View attachment 305242
v1.3.2
-Fixed Anti Death Buff's ghost prevention effect not working

v1.3.1
-Changed Anti Rain buff icons
-Changed to save the state of toggleable potions
-Fixed Unlimited Sharp Potion not being toggleable

v1.3
-Added Anti Rain Potion
-Added unique rarity to Anti, Ultimate, and Unlimited potion items
-Added support for Calamity Mod to Anti Debuff Potions
-Anti and Unlimited Buff Potions are now toggleable
-Reduced maximum stack of Anti, Unlimited Buff Potions to 1.
-Removed Heartreach Buff special effects

v1.2
-Added enhanced version of Titan Potions
-Added Sharp Potion

v1.1
-Added enhanced version of Ammo Reservation Potions, Battle Potions, Calming Potions, Heartreach Potions, Night Owl Potions
-Added Anti Life Potion

v1.0
-Added enhanced version of Archery Potions
-Added Unlimited Ammo Potion, Unlimited Item Potion, Unlimited Life Potion, Unlimited Mana Potion
-Buffed Mana Regeneration Buffs
-Significantly increased Anti Potions duration time
-Ultimate Regeneration Buff and Ultimate Mana Regeneration Buff effect reverted to v0.2
-Fixed a problem with the Ultimate Mining Buff while using chainsaws etc

v0.3
-Ultimate Builder Buff and Ultimate Mining Buff now work perfectly
-Ultimate Regeneration Buff and Ultimate Mana Regeneration Buff now always have maximum life and mana
-Added Anti Collision Potion, Anti Death Potion, Anti Debuff Potion

v0.2
-Added Demonite Potions, Hallowed Potions, Spectre Potions, Luminite Potions
-Changed ultimate buff icons
-Changed Mod icon
-Increased Ultimate Potions duration time
-Ultimate potions can no longer be crafted

v0.1.2
-Add homepage

v0.1.1
-Corrected animation when using potions
I was wondering if you think about adapting your mod to other mods?

Eu queria saber se você pensa em adaptar seu mod para outros mods?

Attachments

• 1634153301610.png
    1634153301610.png
    312 bytes · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom