Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

Okay, Diceman. I've been at this since Saturday. I'm having a couple of issues with getting attacked by the event enemies even though the slime is attacking me and the honey causing me to drown. I've noticed in your screenshot in the OP that the honey is basically level with the slime status. However, if the honey is just below the statue and I put one more bucket, it goes over and I start drowning. Is there a minimum amount of honey?

Also, Is it at all possible for you to do an updated version for 1.3 with new armor sets, minions, etc.?

The honey doesn't have to be too deep - so long as the honey healing buff appears then you know you've added enough.

I'm in the process of reworking many of the farms in 1.3, so I'll be updating everything slowly.

Diceman, would the dimensions of the farm be the same on mobile?

Yes they would, although you need to prevent the annoying glitch with actuated spear traps (retracting spear tips move past the actuated trap, so the spear tips end up flying upward. This can be dealt with by leaving the spear traps in the top row deactuated.

@DicemanX Have you tried this with 1.3 gear yet? if so can you post your time please (I think we will be setting a record :))
On another note, have you thought about placing a frost hydra and spider queen right at the start? even if you don't resummon them they should still add to dos (same with nimbus and crimson rods!)

@DicemanX Have you tried this with 1.3 gear yet? if so can you post your time please (I think we will be setting a record :))
On another note, have you thought about placing a frost hydra and spider queen right at the start? even if you don't resummon them they should still add to dos (same with nimbus and crimson rods!)

I'm working on a redesign. The Dragon is so overwhelmingly powerful and yet because it can go through walls it prevents the use of a slime to provide invulnerability. In the T-MEC forums there is one great idea for invulnerability discussed, and I have a pretty mind-blowing 7 expert-mode hardmode boss AFK arena in the works. Expect some pretty interesting designs in the near future!

Yes they would, although you need to prevent the annoying glitch with actuated spear traps (retracting spear tips move past the actuated trap, so the spear tips end up flying upward. This can be dealt with by leaving the spear traps in the top row deactuated.
Thanks, I built your farm and it works great! There is only one problem, and that is the nights are too short on the mobile version, so I can only get to Wave 7, but that is not a problem either of us can fix.

@DicemanX i just spent 8h on this and finally figured out how to make it work with the slime in an expert world, however i have a strange problem: the bat does not seem interested in activating the pressure plates. Instead it's always just flying up and down in the 2x3 spot of the bat statue... any idea how to fix this? i built it excatly the same way with meteorite blocks and added some torches in the bat area, but that definitely shouldn't keep the bat from flying along the corridor i think.

@DicemanX i just spent 8h on this and finally figured out how to make it work with the slime in an expert world, however i have a strange problem: the bat does not seem interested in activating the pressure plates. Instead it's always just flying up and down in the 2x3 spot of the bat statue... any idea how to fix this? i built it excatly the same way with meteorite blocks and added some torches in the bat area, but that definitely shouldn't keep the bat from flying along the corridor i think.

I don't use a bat, I use a bird instead. Try the bird and it should work!

Incidentally I'm working on an updated farm engineered to allow for the Stardust Dragon. The issue with the dragon is that it destroys slimes, but I have workarounds I'm testing. I'll post my build relatively soon!

I don't use a bat, I use a bird instead. Try the bird and it should work!

Incidentally I'm working on an updated farm engineered to allow for the Stardust Dragon. The issue with the dragon is that it destroys slimes, but I have workarounds I'm testing. I'll post my build relatively soon!

that solved it, thanks a lot for the fast reply.

wonder how you gonna solve the problem with the dragon - spam spawn the slime with a similar timer system as the one that activates the spears? well, amazing work on the whole construction, really inspirational.

It works great with Stardust cells. Can't wait to see the dragon farm you mentioned Dice. Side note; the "ultimate" farm for bosses works with the dragon very well. My kid and I both had dragons out and went on a summoning spree. lol

@DicemanX Do you think you'll build/incorporate a plantera farm in this amazing world and give an updated world download with the farm in it? if there is already a farm in the world to farm plantera, how do i get there? like, whats the teleport code at the teleport hub? thanks so much! love the world!

@DicemanX Do you think you'll build/incorporate a plantera farm in this amazing world and give an updated world download with the farm in it? if there is already a farm in the world to farm plantera, how do i get there? like, whats the teleport code at the teleport hub? thanks so much! love the world!

The latest farm I built is designed for all the bosses, including plantera, except the Moon Lord. You can find it here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...n-moon-frost-moon-all-invasions-bosses.33181/

To reach it enter A8 in the teleport hub (and make sure you have the most recent world).

There's another farm right next to the above mentioned farm, showcased here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-7-hardmode-bosses-afk-in-expert-mode.30830/

That farm can handle all the hardmode bosses, including plantera.

The latest farm I built is designed for all the bosses, including plantera, except the Moon Lord. You can find it here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...n-moon-frost-moon-all-invasions-bosses.33181/

To reach it enter A8 in the teleport hub (and make sure you have the most recent world).

There's another farm right next to the above mentioned farm, showcased here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...l-7-hardmode-bosses-afk-in-expert-mode.30830/

That farm can handle all the hardmode bosses, including plantera.
Thank you! How do i find the latest world download?

Very cool. (Curse my inability to say anything more intelligent than that) I'll be building that ASAP, I'm just imagining the impressed looks on the NPC's face- never mind that.

Although I do have a question. Can someone explain the complete roll of the slime in all this? I've heard mumblings of "damage priority" here and there. And the slimes being killed. We can't have that, can we?

With people who are too lazy to get the raven staff (or whatever it's called) and just want to use the stardust dragon, with the slimes replaced with a dungeon spike hooked up to a three second timer and a cross necklace. Wouldn't that solve it? But I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't disagree with me there.

EDIT: Of course, I did bad. I thought that the cross necklace increased the invincibility time from 1/3 of a second to 1 1/3 seconds. You'd need a 1 second timer. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just downloaded this and used it. I did not use the Spooky Armor or a lot of your accessories though. I used Solar Flare armor, 3 minion accessories, frost shell and something else.

Crazy World though WOW! Lol

Thanks for the help in beating Pumpkin Moon and hopefully Frost Moon soon too!

So I've just installed the 1.2.4 for console (lots of fun by the way), so I tried this farm once again in exactly the same way as before the update. Now the slimes aren't protecting me from wave 7 onwards; whether it's MW or PK that's attacking me. Any ideas?

Thanks.

So I've just installed the 1.2.4 for console (lots of fun by the way), so I tried this farm once again in exactly the same way as before the update. Now the slimes aren't protecting me from wave 7 onwards; whether it's MW or PK that's attacking me. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Either the update messed with damage priority, or the slime failed to get damage priority when you did your run. Are you sure that there are no other mobs in the world before you summon the slime? Do you switch on the traps and let them kill off the spawns on the spawn surface before you summon the slime?

Back
Top Bottom