Other Ultra big world

Do you want such a feature was in the game?

• YES, It will be a good continuation of the game

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No,my PC will not Pull This Content

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

AEZAMF

Terrarian
Add the ability to make the world bigger so it's 5 times deeper and 20 times wider-the biggest, and there were 3-4 cities (and one of them went Travelling seller) with the new NPC, and make you able to craft portals in other dimensions. In General, if you increase the size of game files and requirements from 400 MB to 1GB, then any device will pull, and the content will last a long time. Sorry if the translation is bad,just a stupid translator.

I really don't think a world 20 times the current largest size is necessary in any way. You also need to elaborate on what these cities and other dimensions would be; you haven't given too much to work with.

Well, I gave it kind of a Foundation for New content,the Cities would look like old towers and castles.Among the several Measurements can be done Etheriania. I could describe even better ideas, but I'm limited by a translator who doesn't make a clear set of words out of a normal text.
I really don't think a world 20 times the current largest size is necessary in any way. You also need to elaborate on what these cities and other dimensions would be; you haven't given too much to work with.

Bigger worlds are not necessarily better worlds. Bigger worlds usually end up with more empty space; with the interesting things spaced further apart. If worlds are to be bigger*, there needs to be something to fill it in with.

* Assuming larger worlds are possible - see Lord Garak's comment above.

Back
Top Bottom