PC Ultra Glowing Mushroom Farm (Just for Fun)

Igor CruZ

Terrarian
Since the Glowing Mushrooms can grow in the acted grass and are harvested instantly after growth (when they are above 0), this can make a farm fully AFK possible, but where can we get?

Gif 3.gif

This is a highly efficient mushroom farm, generating about 50,000 items per hour (counting on Mushrooms, Seeds and Fallen Stars), see below the Complete Farm:

Capture 2018-01-26 15_57_46.png

These are several and several lines of actued mushroom grass placed one above the other and below them a row of conveyor belts to bring the mushrooms to the player, just above the player there is a warehouse to store the mushrooms and seeds, (and fallen stars too). You can see on the sides of the farm, I put tracks of hoiks, which extend to the end of the map, to collect fallen stars.

Quick Shot:

Capture 2018-01-26 16_04_02.png

Note:I built this just for fun, the farm was much bigger, but the 400 item limit was hit very quickly .... I know it's not a farm to be built factually but fun to see running:).

If you want to see: Here is a download link for this map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1frtsayzq0bqot/Chá de cogumelo.wld?dl=0

Wow, ha ha ha, that's crazy! I never knew mushrooms could grow on intangible blocks.
And the scale of the farm is just... beautiful. This is just so satisfying to watch; I love it!

This is really pushed to the extremity. I wonder if this is the new best way to make money with such a high speed (and AFK in top of that) ? Maybe you can place a queen or king statue and sell the mushrooms to a NPC. 999 mushrooms are worth 1 gold.

Also, spraying it with green solution may make an ideal jungle rose farm (through I'm not sure if it can be harvested from the surface)

Last edited:
This farm is too efficient as nobody needs a billion mushrooms unless you are trying to make a giant mushroom temple or something.

I laughed the first time I saw this! Could you make a farm this efficient with strange plants?
I already built a farm of strange plants, a huge "tower" with several and several lines of stone and dirt, stretching from space to the underworld, the lines had actuators that were activated and deactivated by a timer, and the player stayed down to catch the loot, I cleaned an entire 240-block-long area on both sides of the farm, (assuming the strange plants do not generate 240 blocks of each other), the farm also generated green and blue-green mushrooms, as for efficiency, I did not measure, but it generated a good amount of strange plants and mushrooms

I already built a farm of strange plants, a huge "tower" with several and several lines of stone and dirt, stretching from space to the underworld, the lines had actuators that were activated and deactivated by a timer, and the player stayed down to catch the loot, I cleaned an entire 240-block-long area on both sides of the farm, (assuming the strange plants do not generate 240 blocks of each other), the farm also generated green and blue-green mushrooms, as for efficiency, I did not measure, but it generated a good amount of strange plants and mushrooms
o_O

Back
Top Bottom