Mobile Ultrabright torch disappears

dirtlord

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
Motorola moto e5 play
Mobile OS
Android 8.0.0
Info:
This bug used to happen regularly but I kept forgetting to report it. After a while it stopped happening so I assumed it was fixed. However it happened again recently.

Bug:
If I bump one of the buttons I don't really use (don't know which one but it's near the movement stick) while digging with an ultrabright torch in my inventory it will place and immediately break but not drop thus erasing the item.

Info:
This bug used to happen regularly but I kept forgetting to report it. After a while it stopped happening so I assumed it was fixed. However it happened again recently.

Bug:
If I bump one of the buttons I don't really use (don't know which one but it's near the movement stick) while digging with an ultrabright torch in my inventory it will place and immediately break but not drop thus erasing the item.
you must be bumping the Auto Select button (which is left of the movement stick), a simple way to prevent it is to either remove the button from the controls UI or move it elsewhere (i moved it next to the right stick so i don't bump it)

Back
Top Bottom