Umm, We need to talk. About the "party" girl

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
So I was making a texture pack and decided to change the names of some of the NPCs, but in doing so a few of the party girl's potential names caught my eye. So I looked it up...

Every single one of the party girls potential names is in the top 40 stripper names chart. Every. Single. One.

"party" indeed...

It could be a fun coincidence, the names don't quite sparkle the interests of specific names, as most of them sounds very girly themed.

Although it wouldn't be the first time Terraria has such inside jokes.

Last edited:
That is actually hilarious
0cd.png

Knowing the people at relogic, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was intentional

The Terraria Devs sure love their innuendo... 😏🤷‍♂️

"Party Girl" has quite the list of questionable attributes, even more evident with the 1.4 Updates.
  • "Party Girl" in-and-of-itself means something different depending upon the context [like in a Rap Video, for example].
  • Then there's of course the names, like you brought up here... but still, nothing conclusive yet, right?
  • Bestiary: "Positive beyond comprehension, the Party Girl will use any excuse to celebrate. She sells party favors and flashy things."
    • "Flashing" can also mean other things, depending on the context... but still, nothing conclusive yet, right?
  • "Party Girl" has a very loose affiliation with Queen Slime in some way, and it gets odd from here...
    • Just Desserts [Achievement]: "Defeat Queen Slime, giving the coup-de-grace to the sovereign of all that jiggles."
    • Sparkle Slime Balloon [Item]: "Filled with Party Girl Bathwater" o_O🔍
    • Gelatinous Pillion [Item]: "Pillion a pad or cushion put on behind a man's saddle chiefly for a woman to ride on."
  • "Party Girl" is the starting NPC for Code Named "Drunk World" seed 05162020, 5162020.
At a certain point, this stuff stops being a coincidence IMHO. 😏🤷‍♂️

She uses every excuse to set up a party, even encouraging the player to set one up themselves by vending them the supplies

When the party can't keep going naturally, she keeps it going herself

As far as I'm aware, the Party Girl is based on Pinkie Pie. Redigit & Cenx's kid likes the show. Of course, the show itself only borders on being a "show for little girls." Even saying that is a stretch.

PM me the source but normal girl names do not mean stripper. @Unit One @Aurora3500 please do not ban us for nsfw talk.
Just for clarification, NSFW talk isn’t allowed anywhere on this site, even in private messages. I don’t consider a list of names to be NSFW though. If there is more to it, like a link to an inappropriate site, that is something different. The best advice - don’t post anything NSFW here, even in PMs.

Just for clarification, NSFW talk isn’t allowed anywhere on this site, even in private messages. I don’t consider a list of names to be NSFW though. If there is more to it, like a link to an inappropriate site, that is something different. The best advice - don’t post anything NSFW here, even in PMs.
Hold my melon juice. I will ask @Aceplante: "DO NOT send me the link!!! Not into PM!!! Not here!!!"

Back
Top Bottom