Blocks & Decoration Un Portable Surfaces.

Could this work?

• Total voters

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
So, i noticed the portal gun can portal on literaly anything, so i thought, well, why not make something it CANT portal on?
And before you even think of reminding me, yes, there is that trick where you can paint walls black, make slopes and paint them yellow, to make the illusion you cant portal there, buuut that takes too much time. I think the un portable surfaces can make more ideas for thier own test chambers that dont take 20 hours to build cause of the illusion.

Is the Portal Gun useful enough to set up such exceptions? Every time I've tried to set up ad-hoc two way teleportation, it's failed.

Though it could be useful for adventure maps with the Portal Gun, if such a thing is common.

A lot of portal gun maps use sloped blocks in a "striped" pattern to accomplish this (i.e. up/left slope, down/right slope, up/left slope,...)
Though it could be useful for adventure maps with the Portal Gun, if such a thing is common.
I think they were fairly common when the portal gun was first introduced (or at least there were notable ones that had a lot of popularity), but I don't know if they're still popular. @Khaios is working on one though, which looks fantastic and is close to being done, last I heard.

A lot of portal gun maps use sloped blocks in a "striped" pattern to accomplish this (i.e. up/left slope, down/right slope, up/left slope,...)

I think they were fairly common when the portal gun was first introduced (or at least there were notable ones that had a lot of popularity), but I don't know if they're still popular. @Khaios is working on one though, which looks fantastic and is close to being done, last I heard.
Hilarious timing you have there, because I literally just released it >.< Was about to make a post on TCF when I saw this notification.

Back
Top Bottom