Unable to click on main menu

Mal316

Terrarian
Hi,

I have just brought Terraria for my son via Steam. The game does load, although slowly, but once the main menu is displayed you cannot select anything. You can move the mouse cursor over an option and it highlights to show it is selected, but when you click on it nothing happens apart from the cursor shooting to the other side of the screen.

I have un-installed and re-installed the game but nothing seems to help. Can anyone assist?

PC Spec:-

AMD Athlon II X4 640 3 GHz
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
4GB Memory
NVIDIO GeForce 8400GS
.Net Framework 4.7

Thanks in advance,

Mal

Hi,

I have just brought Terraria for my son via Steam. The game does load, although slowly, but once the main menu is displayed you cannot select anything. You can move the mouse cursor over an option and it highlights to show it is selected, but when you click on it nothing happens apart from the cursor shooting to the other side of the screen.

I have un-installed and re-installed the game but nothing seems to help. Can anyone assist?

PC Spec:-

AMD Athlon II X4 640 3 GHz
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
4GB Memory
NVIDIO GeForce 8400GS
.Net Framework 4.7

Thanks in advance,

Mal

CAn you use your spacebar, or enter key on keyboard to choose? If all else fails, please delete all json files located in Terraria Folder of My Documents.

Hey I can't help but you fixed my problem, I use linux and got gifted terraria, I couldn't click on anything just highlited what I hovered over... but I pressed spacebar and it worked, thanks

Back
Top Bottom