Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

Hay, I have tried everything on this thred to make my game work again. I used,
Disable All; reaload; Restart Game; Enable all; Reaload; Disabe all,
Befor but My game recently crashed and now it comes up with the error,
The wav sound file at Sounds/Iteam/flare.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Wheneve I try to load thorium or calamity mod.
I am using Tmod loader v0.10.1

this is the exact same problem im having and its drivinG ME INSANE
[doublepost=1507671065,1507670708][/doublepost]NEVERMIND I HAVE A FIX THAT MAY WORK.

plug in a set of headphones or audio device
that was really the problem for me
im not kidding

I need help when ever i try to open a world with thormium and sometimes even HEROES it says LOAD FAILED and closes Terraria and gives me an error message plz help

Attachments

• hjklds.PNG
    hjklds.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 291
this is the exact same problem im having and its drivinG ME INSANE
[doublepost=1507671065,1507670708][/doublepost]NEVERMIND I HAVE A FIX THAT MAY WORK.

plug in a set of headphones or audio device
that was really the problem for me
im not kidding

Holy crap this actually worked for my friend who was having this problem haha!

So under settings go to tmod settings and change the music stream mode to stream from cache and it fixes it. Mine was on convert on demand default.

I recently downloaded the tremor mod and when i start up terraria and it finalizes the mod it says its setting up then everything freezes and it says terraria stopped responding then it closes out my game so i cant even load up terraria to disable the mod making tmodloader unplayable. does anyone have a fix?

This error occur when you don't have a PC good enoght to run these mods i had this problem too, but now, i am on my gamer pc now and everything is good. So the only solution would be buying a new PC or upgrading the one that you have.

Well, im not having any of the problems anyone else is, but when i got to mods, i have none. when i go to mod browser, i have none. when i go to mod sources, i have none. why?
[doublepost=1521287844,1521287674][/doublepost]
Well, im not having any of the problems anyone else is, but when i got to mods, i have none. when i go to mod browser, i have none. when i go to mod sources, i have none. why?
well, i just realised why, so dont bother answering: you have to download them ;) sorry for being an idiot :D

[doublepost=1521287844,1521287674][/doublepost]
well, i just realised why, so dont bother answering: you have to download them ;) sorry for being an idiot :D
Help! i Can't buy a lamborghini in real life! Why? Oh wait, i need money! Now everything makes sense! :p

Back
Top Bottom