Mobile Unable to use Grappling Hook properly

Derky

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy S9+
Mobile OS
Android 10
When the Grappling Hook is used with the normal controls (Tapping on the screen, Swiping on the screen, Pressing the 'use' button, Pressing the 'Interact' Button) it doesn't work and it doesn't grapple, only when the 'grapple' button is pressed can it be used. The only exception to this is when you first get/craft a grappling hook and use it, then you can use it with all the normal controls, but after you exit the game and play again, it doesn't work properly anymore. Also, this bug only happens on the chosen character each time, so if I create a new character, it'll work properly, until I exit again.

Here's some footage of it:

Last edited:
When the Grappling Hook is used with the normal controls (Tapping on the screen, Swiping on the screen, Pressing the 'use' button, Pressing the 'Interact' Button) it doesn't work and it doesn't grapple, only when the 'grapple' button is pressed can it be used. The only exception to this is when you first get/craft a grappling hook and use it, then you can use it with all the normal controls, but after you exit the game and play again, it doesn't work properly anymore. Also, this bug only happens on the chosen character each time, so if I create a new character, it'll work properly, until I exit again.

Here's some footage of it:
It was a feature they removed from the game. It was also removed in the desktop version.

Back
Top Bottom