tModLoader Unable to zoom out as much as i see other people being able to

lanxcapo

Terrarian
as the tittle says i can't zoom out as much as i see people normaly being able to, for reference this is as far as i can zoom out which is considerably less than normal, only way that i've been able to change zoom is with the slider in the settings with it capping at 100% and only being able to zoom in more, even when i see other people change the slider, when they leave it at 100 it still zooms out further than in my case; this is particularly annoying in boss fights since i can only see the boss when they are rather close to me and can only see any attack coming when they are already quite close; not sure if i'm doing something wrong here, but if so i would apreciate if someone told me how to solve it
1631974674399.png

1631975071619.png

Zoom is affected by your screens resolution. Higher resolutions will make the game more zoomed out. Your resolution is 1360x768 which will be more zoomed in than 1920x1080 for example.
Your options are to get a monitor/screen that has a higher resolution, or download the Better Zoom & Camera Control mod: Better Zoom & Camera Control - tModLoader Mod Browser
ok, the mod doesn't load the tiles so it still makes it awkward, tho changing the resolution did work, thanks

Back
Top Bottom