Uncrafted Weapons Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here it is:
bd6753f317.png

I start off the way you normally do, mining some stone, chopping some trees, etc. I decide to wait for the pumpkins to get bigger before i chop them down so i can get a good starting armor.
722d8719e6.png

I eventually run into a chest, which sadly holds no weapons, but some climbing claws. As you can see, I am close to the snow biome, which is both good & bad.
47caab7dd5.png

The snow biome however gives me some luck! I would rather have an Ice Blade, but this is good too. though i have no ammo : (
f6c50820c3.png

After running into the jungle biome, getting killed, can coming back :p, i find a chest with some average loot
ffc3933250.png

I then travel back into the ice biome, and find a life crystal!!!
7caf791162.png

After barely surviving the night, I craft Pumpkin armor as the pumpkins have grown & Continue to do what I can to proceed to the next day
Overall the first day was boring, but that is expected, I decide to go to the crimson next, (I found out I had it when exploring) and hopefully get some loot, hopefully next time will be more exciting :)

I am playing right now and i have minishark, waterbolt and starfury + crimson armour!
Its going really well.
(I know i derped on the flamethrower thing)[DOUBLEPOST=1413960354][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant see the images or view them

Sounds challenging but a small bit of RNG luck could you help you out a whole lot. I might try this, though I'm not entirely sure. Also, shouldn't this really be in the thread, I believe there was one, for all Terraria challenges? That way we don't see hundreds upon hundreds of challenge threads and everyone can live happily ever after.

The End.

quite lucky.
Enters hardmode. gets warrior emblem.
hellevator turns hallow. kills skele archer. gets Marrow, reforges to Unreal(i seem to get good bow prefixes, ive hade two unreal ice bows, two unreal tsunamis, but only one unreal megashark/uzi)
after reforge, buys shotgun.

Yep. pretty lucky bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom