Biomes & Nature Underground Dynasty

Was it worth the read?

• Total voters
Sngle image posts add nothing to the conversation, and this is irrelevant.
Pay me 10 bucks and I'll do it for you.
th

This Biome should not generate in the underground, it should gen on the edges of the map.
Map may need enlargement.

Nice, I would like to have this in the game. Although I'll only say it's nice but not perfect for two reasons. The first is that it's not quite perfect, but I expect the devs to work that out, and the second being that I have no idea if you're amazing, and not everything is amazing. ~:) Every time I stick one of these in it ends up at the beginning... and yes I did notice.

Why would Japan spawn underground? Mushroom biomes are natural; this seems like it would not fit in well with the surroundings.

However, I do not believe it would cause too much harm if it was mostly bamboo and ponds, with perhaps some small buildings. The problem here is that this post has far too much content. There are too many enemies, too many items, just too much to gain from this relatively easy to breach mini-biome. It behaves like a full-sized biome, and then some. I would not extend support to this idea unless at least 75% of the content was removed. No one will call a mushroom biome useless, but its uses are certainly limited and beyond standard underground loot it has no unique items to give the player. If this is truly a counterpart, along with granite and marble, it should not have a host of unique weapons and enemies to present. Perhaps at most a chest similar to the cob-web chest that spawns occasionally in spider nests, containing an indirectly useful item. The memory potion is ludicrously overpowered even in end-game, and the multitalent potion is very weak to the point of never seeing use.

Great idea. The enemy designs, the bamboo stalks, the new blocks, all amazing. Although one little issue I have with it is, how well would it fit into the underground? I mean we have glowing mushrooms, hell, and spider nests, but a dynasty biome? It's really out there, maybe that's a good thing, or maybe it's a bad thing.

butts brownie points for anyone who points this out, just so I can be sure that y'all are paying attention

Back
Top Bottom