Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

Im Only Good With Weapons,Tiles, And Ore Gen. If We Can Get A Third Person To Help With The Biome Code And Enemies That Would Be Cool
I will make a banner announcing that we will likely need one then. I might know a guy that can do music, I'll ask him if he'd be willing to help with this.

I will make a banner announcing that we will likely need one then. I might know a guy that can do music, I'll ask him if he'd be willing to help with this.
Dont Start This Mod Thread Yet. We Still Need Someone To Code The Biome And NPCs

This biome suggestion and The Covert were the reasons I made an account for this forum in the first place. Part of me knew the chances of them being implemented were low. But I wanted to show my support for those two suggestions - even if just clicking 'Like' - in the hope that maybe it would be added. Evidently, it wasn't added in 1.3, but I still have hope it will be added in later update.

This biome suggestion and The Covert were the reasons I made an account for this forum in the first place. Part of me knew the chances of them being implemented were low. But I wanted to show my support for those two suggestions - even if just clicking 'Like' - in the hope that maybe it would be added. Evidently, it wasn't added in 1.3, but I still have hope it will be added in later update.
Really liked that suggestion, as did a lot of other people. Really is a shame that it wasn't added, but here's hoping someone can make mod biomes.

We have a new banner now.
Banner.png

Glad to see you figured out spoilers.

I feel like the sad debuff (the 10 defense part) is a bit op. And the chest items too, you could jump parts of the game just finding one of them.

I feel like the sad debuff (the 10 defense part) is a bit op. And the chest items too, you could jump parts of the game just finding one of them.
I was going to rebalance a lot of things in the biome, currently working on that. I was thinking about giving onions a new purpose and removing the sad debuff entirely.

I was going to rebalance a lot of things in the biome, currently working on that. I was thinking about giving onions a new purpose and removing the sad debuff entirely.
The sad debuf is a good idea, but just reducing damage done. Reducing defense, stacked woth ichor would be balance breaker IMHO.
The weapons are a bit too strong, you can find them relatively easy. So nerf them a bit or make them obtainable in a later stage of game progresion. (even with harder enemies you can't stop players from venturing inside for the loot)

Back
Top Bottom