Underground theme is best theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong
wrong
i tell you

edit: there seems to be some confusion up in this :red:
while the underground track is obviously the best track, by theme I meant forum theme
but it's alright, we all have our ways to appreciate the underground

Honestly my favourite theme is Pumpkin Moon :3
(WOO FIRST COMMENT ON NEW FORUMS!)

Underground's music does suit it, but my top five themes in my opinion are Lizhard Temple, Boss 2, Underground Hallow, Boss 3 and Plantera.
I get so much nostalgia from Underground Hallow and Boss 2 and 3. I've been playing since the days of 1.1

Can confirm. Underground sounds so good and suits the situation so well. Unlike the frostmoon xD

Underground's music does suit it, but my top five themes in my opinion are Lizhard Temple, Boss 2, Underground Hallow, Boss 3 and Plantera.
I get so much nostalgia from Underground Hallow and Boss 2 and 3. I've been playing since the days of 1.1
agreed on the nostalgia but dat underground theme is most memorable,because ive spent soo much time in prehardmode(back then there was no hardmode!)

Can confirm. Underground sounds so good and suits the situation so well. Unlike the frostmoon xD

Yeah, when I kept hearing a soundbox playing it on a server, I had never done the Frost Moon. So I was thinking "What's this music for, a Snow Biome boss?" Then I heard it when watching a video where Yrimir soloed the Frost Moon and made it to the Final Wave and I thought "Wow, is that even meant for the Frost Moon? Doesn't suit it at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom