Resolved Underground town issues. (Resolved)

aMoth

Terrarian
Recently I have bee trying to set up an underground town, but whatever I do I cant seem to get the npcs in question (clothier and demolitionist) to sell the pylon. I off Started of putting them near the end of my hellevator (small world), then I thought maybe they were too close to hell, so I moved the town up about 250 blocks. After this failed, I though maybe it is too close to the center of the world as my surface town is right in the center of the world, so I moved the town about 600 blocks east. This didn't work either. Then my final attempt so far came when I realized that they are still quite close to hell, so I moved them to the midway point in my hellevator and about 100 blocks east. Still hasn't worked. I should have attached some screenshots of the few towns I have built. Please let me know what I have done wrong if you know.
Capture 2021-01-21 18_06_41.png
(i have put the images in chronological order)
Capture 2021-01-21 18_06_34.png
Capture 2021-01-21 18_07_30.png
Capture 2021-01-21 18_06_07.png

Didnt know that i put this in player suggestions lol im going to copy and paste in over the the correct thred

Didnt know that i put this in player suggestions lol im going to copy and paste in over the the correct thred
I've moved your thread for you - in the future you can report it and we'll move it for you to save you making an new one :)

I've moved your thread for you - in the future you can report it and we'll move it for you to save you making an new one :)
Thanks!

Also if its any help i have had this issue on other worlds too> Also in the housing menu it doesnt say That they have moved into the house but that it is reserved for them.

Fixed the issue, just moved the demolitionist in with the tavernkeep

That should work. Or you could add a third NPC to the town. In my playthrough I think I had Demolitionist and Clothier close together, then I put the Goblin Tinkerer some distance away but still in town.

Back
Top Bottom