Texture Pack Undernity's Minecraft Texture Pack! (RELEASED)

Better Tree Tops!

2021-02-28 (1).png

Hello Everyone!

THIS PACK NOW RELEASED! GO TO Steam Workshop::Undernity's Minecraft Pack

Today i wanted to release the Forum Thread of my Minecraft Texture Pack!
You may be wondering: "Isn't there already an Minecraft Texture Pack?"
Yes! There is! The difference is, that i wanted to take my own spin on it. Also, me and the other MC TP Creator (Melster) support each other, so there is no "wHo IS betTeR " sort of thing, because both packs are amazing!

Discord: Join the MTP Discord Server!

So lets get into topic.
This Pack is obviously about Minecraft. We try to change the look, feel, sounds and music into Minecraft!
Of course it's taking some time. We started around September, and already have made good progress!

The Dev Team and Contributors:

The Developers of this pack are: Me (Obviously), Swamon3, h. and SirScutoid!
The Contributors are: Omicron212 and Doodle!

And of course we got some Screenshots for you guys!! Remember, everything can change from now and the release, so don't expect everything to look here in the release.
Menu Screen!
View attachment 309201

The Old Menu Screen, when you click the Sun/Moon!
View attachment 309202

A Forest, with a Beacon and Furnace! (and some Flowers!)
View attachment 309203

A cave! with Diamonds, Emeralds, Lapis Lazuli and Copper! (And Item Frames!)
View attachment 309204

Another Cave, showing off the Bow! And some Dripstone Stalagmites and Stalactites!
View attachment 309205

The Nether with Nether Bricks, Ancient Debris and more!
View attachment 309206

The KING Slime!
View attachment 309209

The Eater of Worlds, and a Eater of Souls!
View attachment 309207

And the Queen Slime!
View attachment 309208

We wont show more, as you need to explore things yourself too when the pack releases :D
We try to do all Bosses and Enemies 3D Perspective!

Hope you enjoy the little Thread, and see you at the Release!
U could upload the pack here too?

You did a great job! If you consider that only you and a friend were engaged in all the development, you managed this project quickly enough. At the moment, I'm going through a Harry Potter-style server in Minecraft. It's hard for me to imagine how much effort and time was spent on a detailed recreation of the Harry Potter universe. On the map, you can find Hogwarts, railway station, and Hogsmeade. After such developments, you realize that PC gaming is not inferior to console gaming. However, I buy myself games on cdkeysforgames.com for PS5 and invite friends from time to time. Thank you for your work!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

THIS PACK NOW RELEASED! GO TO Steam Workshop::Undernity's Minecraft Pack

Today i wanted to release the Forum Thread of my Minecraft Texture Pack!
You may be wondering: "Isn't there already an Minecraft Texture Pack?"
Yes! There is! The difference is, that i wanted to take my own spin on it. Also, me and the other MC TP Creator (Melster) support each other, so there is no "wHo IS betTeR " sort of thing, because both packs are amazing!

Discord: Join the MTP Discord Server!

So lets get into topic.
This Pack is obviously about Minecraft. We try to change the look, feel, sounds and music into Minecraft!
Of course it's taking some time. We started around September, and already have made good progress!

The Dev Team and Contributors:

The Developers of this pack are: Me (Obviously), Swamon3, h. and SirScutoid!
The Contributors are: Omicron212 and Doodle!

And of course we got some Screenshots for you guys!! Remember, everything can change from now and the release, so don't expect everything to look here in the release.
Menu Screen!
View attachment 309201

The Old Menu Screen, when you click the Sun/Moon!
View attachment 309202

A Forest, with a Minecraft Key Beacon and Furnace! (and some Flowers!)
View attachment 309203

A cave! with Diamonds, Emeralds, Lapis Lazuli and Copper! (And Item Frames!)
View attachment 309204

Another Cave, showing off the Bow! And some Dripstone Stalagmites and Stalactites!
View attachment 309205

The Nether with Nether Bricks, Ancient Debris and more!
View attachment 309206

The KING Minecraft Key Slime!
View attachment 309209

The Eater of Worlds, and a Eater of Souls!
View attachment 309207

And the Queen Slime!
View attachment 309208

We wont show more, as you Minecraft Key need to Gocdkeys | Acquista Terraria Key al miglior prezzo explore things yourself too when the pack releases :D
We try to do all Bosses and Enemies 3D Perspective!

Hope you enjoy Gocdkeys | Comprar Terraria Key pelo melhor preço. the little Thread, and see you at the Release!
I think it's an incredible job, you have really worked hard. I think there should be many more people like you to help this game not to die. I give you a 10/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom