Underrated Weapons

Phoenix Blaster is still good even without autofire. It has one of the highest potential DPS of any prehardmode weapon, and it tears apart Underworld enemies and the Wall while still working well enough in Hardmode until you get something better. Aside from hurting your finger, it’s a good weapon.
haha omniswing go brrr

The Gatligator is very strong at close range, it’s just underrated due to the low accuracy, being in Hardmode (most just get the Uzi or megashark) and being sold by the Traveling Merchant.

Well, you can also get things like Boomstick or Thorn Chakram there too, which both do better than it.

Thorn Chakram specifically actually does more DPS when you’re in Blade of Grass’s range than the Blade itself as long as you have feral claws for autoswing (you should), which really hurts Blade’s niche.

On the topic of Thorn Chakram, I’d call that underrated. Ever since feral claws were given autoswing, it’s become *much* more powerful. Autoswing made a world of difference for it. You can basically spam it at enemies and deal consistent and pretty high damage, even more so as you get close to the enemy. It also has above average range for a pre-Hardmode melee weapon, and the benefits you listed for Blade of Grass. It was about as effective for Queen Bee and Skeletron as a Minishark when I used it after 1.4.1.
I feel like the blade of grass is underrated a little bit. The sword is great in size and can inflict poison for additional damage. But the best part of the weapon is the ability to obtain it really early with enough patience. A sword like that pre EoC can do wonders for you.
I feel like a lot of people don't prepare for eoc.Most of the time,they just explore the world and fight it with whatever accesories and weapons they have.What I am saying is,People don't semm to craft weapons all that much,they use non-craftable weapons.I think that's why people overlook weapons like these

I feel like a lot of people don't prepare for eoc.Most of the time,they just explore the world and fight it with whatever accesories and weapons they have.What I am saying is,People don't semm to craft weapons all that much,they use non-craftable weapons.I think that's why people overlook weapons like these
...actually people overlook them because they are far from ths strongest options and people just go for the strongest options.

...actually people overlook them because they are far from ths strongest options and people just go for the strongest options.
I don't know about strongest.I've seen people mostly destroy it with some ore bow and iceburn arrows,which is far from strong or compared to these weapons.My recommended weapons would be thorn chakram and the snapthorn for the servants
Thorns Potion. It becomes almost useless a couple of bosses in.
Well,if you prefer using your body as damage than I think it's very good.Plus,there are some bosses that you will (ALMOST) always take hit from.Like the wof

Really? I craft weapons all the time pre EoC. When people overlook the blade of grass it’s because it’s a sword. Anyone who has played Terraria for a long time will realize swords aren’t the best of weapons. Nonetheless, I think you’re on to something, just not in prep for EoC.

Back
Top Bottom