Member-Run Project Undertale: Faithless Genocide; an AU in Development

Dev Role Options

• Total voters
Pixel version A is my favorite of the pixelated ones, and the non-pixelated one is great as well! it's cool that you made multiple versions!
wait hold on... i thought i was doing that?
unless it was a "who can do it best" kinda thing... im bad at listening sry
BUT i promise ill make the title look suuuuuuuuuper cool!

i am struglingggggg with the title
im rusty at drawing sorrryyy
imma need another day... might even try to use pixel art... but im rusty at that aswellllll auuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm perfectly fine with that, and I'm glad that you're so worried about the quality of my AU title!
wait hold on... i thought i was doing that?
unless it was a "who can do it best" kinda thing... im bad at listening sry
BUT i promise ill make the title look suuuuuuuuuper cool!
Greninjoid just made some (even better than I expected, might I add. Greninjoid, you underestimate your art skills!), I'm probably gonna use yours as the official one. Besides, I'm planning on having a gallery of pictures made by everyone (alt titles, character drawings, etc.)!

I'm perfectly fine with that, and I'm glad that you're so worried about the quality of my AU title!

Greninjoid just made some, I'm probably gonna use yours as the official one. Besides, I'm planning on having a gallery of pictures made by everyone (alt titles, character drawings, etc.)!
:0000000000
yayayaya cool!

I just realized that both of our PFPS are bunny-like (Although yours is actually a Sylveon girl); when I realized it, I was like :eek:
bunny gamngggggg
also i literally JUST found out my usual pfp is actually an anime dog girl
like whaaaaaaa
__inugami_korone_and_listener_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_tanaka_yutti__0efe3ea8e58ee0b3eb8f4...jpg

ErNjJ5uXIAIsEHW.jpg:small

Greninjoid just made some (even better than I expected, might I add. Greninjoid, you underestimate your art skills!), I'm probably gonna use yours as the official one. Besides, I'm planning on having a gallery of pictures made by everyone (alt titles, character drawings, etc.)!
That was honestly the first decent thing I’ve put out in months. motivation/ideas come and go pretty quickly for me, which is why I hadn’t signed up to be an artist. Once I get a decent idea of what I’m going to do and what style, it goes decently well, but not reliable enough to make consistently similar or even good work.
Pixel version A is my favorite of the pixelated ones, and the non-pixelated one is great as well! it's cool that you made multiple versions!
I agree that A looks cooler out of the pixelated ones. I kinda prefer the non-pixelated one as it had more details that didn’t work well in pixels, but it’s a matter of taste.

Howdy howdy howdy; I'm baaack! Just wanted to check up on y'all; how's everything going?

@Sylvie, how's the title going along? Any issues, delays, progress, etc.?

@HangeTheSylveon, and how are you doing with that title theme? I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to music (other than my surprisingly amazing ear for the style of music Undertale, Terraria, FNF, etc. uses), but anything you can report? Good news, bad news...?

@Champion Greninjoid, do you mind if I use one of your title drawings as a placeholder while Sylvie does hers? I'd like to put something up there before I go back offline-

Howdy howdy howdy; I'm baaack! Just wanted to check up on y'all; how's everything going?

@HangeTheSylveon, and how are you doing with that title theme? I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to music (other than my surprisingly amazing ear for the style of music Undertale, Terraria, FNF, etc. uses), but anything you can report? Good news, bad news...?

@Champion Greninjoid, do you mind if I use one of your title drawings as a placeholder while Sylvie does hers? I'd like to put something up there before I go back offline-
I don’t mind, that’s what it was meant for.

The green eye and bad Gaster Blaster pains me lmao

Also, @G1!+¢h+r@p, is Phantom Papyrus going to be in the AU? I forgot to ask earlier. Frankly I’m not sure about why he was in DustTale at all or why he was helping his brother after he killed everyone anyway, but I want to clarify whether he’s helping Dust!Sans here.

Last edited:

Yeah, it turns out I cant make music at all

Back
Top Bottom