Member-Run Project Undertale: Faithless Genocide; an AU in Development

Dev Role Options

• Total voters
I have to admit I did kinda forget about it the past few days, but I’m not entirely sure what I should do now. I could try doing an art thing again, but I can’t really guarantee it’ll be done soon… I’m trying to think of more stuff for the lore, and I might have to read through the wiki for Storyshift since that’s the one I know the least about.
Well, I know you're busy, so I'm not gonna pressure you into doing anything you don't have time to do; if you DO find time to draw anything, I'm thinking some character designs? I'd like the characters (Fell!Sans, Dust!Sans, SS!Chara, Insanity!Sans) to look similar to their original counterparts, but also different and unique in their own right. So kind of like a "hey, that guy looks like Insanity/Dust/Fell/Chara!" type of thing. They WOULD be unique though, so we could call them 'FG!Fell, FG!Dust, FG!Insanity, and FG!Chara' and the like-

I suppose the main thing for lore now is to explain how the heck Chara hasn’t been killed by the others yet...
I'm thinking protection from Fell!Sans, and patience from Dust. After all, he only kills to stop genocidal kids, and that's it. If he can get allies to help him, he won't kill them (at least not right away).

I'm thinking protection from Fell!Sans, and patience from Dust. After all, he only kills to stop genocidal kids, and that's it. If he can get allies to help him, he won't kill them (at least not right away).
Do I have to be a pixel artist? Or can I just make posters n stuff

I’m a LeGo ArTisT
The good news: I have a way to do pixel art now
The bad news: I really suck at it
Just go with the shape ur hand/pen makes and then detail it (ik that doesn’t make Sense but it works trust me lol like srsly I was able to make this:
B9CBF82E-DD64-4ED2-9B24-EA33BC4E19AD.jpeg
so you can do it! :3

I didn’t say I didn’t suck at other art forms (Normal digital’s the only one I can even do decently, but it doesn’t help that most of my friends are artists lol)
Half of my extended family is good at art, I feel that. I mean, my great-grandma was a professional painter, and my great-grandpa wrote poems and published a book of them. Creativity runs in the family, but I think I'm lacking in that area-

My creativity’s really weird
I can’t think of anything about 95.7% of the time, and then I’ll just write an entire 3 or so paragraphs or draw something well and then once I’m done I go back to having no motivation.

...I feel like this kind of just randomly died for no reason. Ah well. It's a project for another day, I think. I tried bringing it back before the time was right, I suppose. I'll keep it around in case I ever get around to continuing it again!

Back
Top Bottom