Story Undertale: The Last Corridor (Potentially Dead)

I'm considering giving this up to anyone who may or may not want to continue this for me; there are other writing-based things I'd like to do, and I just can't seem to find the motivation or time to continue this. Any takers for people who'd like to continue this?

I’m not confident that I’d be able to continue this in the direction you intend, and my WIP AU problem still hasn’t changed. I’m branching out and helping with some other AUs (Which you’re already well aware of, why am I even saying this), but I’m not sure I can do something like this too.

I’m not confident that I’d be able to continue this in the direction you intend, and my WIP AU problem still hasn’t changed. I’m branching out and helping with some other AUs (Which you’re already well aware of, why am I even saying this), but I’m not sure I can do something like this too.
It's alright, it's not like I need someone to continue this for me, because then it'd just die and that's whatever lol; it was kind of just a selfish "I want it to continue, but don't want to continue it myself" thought... you can ignore it :p

Don’t get me wrong, I’m trying to improve my writing skills and enjoy doing it, but I don’t want to screw up someone else’s story to do so...

Don’t get me wrong, I’m trying to improve my writing skills and enjoy doing it, but I don’t want to screw up someone else’s story to do so...
You can't screw something up that's already dead... it's like mutilating a corpse: frowned upon, but doesn't actually do harm to the corpse. After all, it doesn't feel anything anymore.

Back
Top Bottom