• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Story Undertale: The Last Corridor

Boom:
147a36ea-0545-4ae4-a548-2275df800867.png

(Hey, does anyone want to offer some ideas on what direction I should go with this fanfic? I'm not gonna revive it YET, but I want to have some ideas for when I do. Getting community suggestions makes the story more diverse and creative, and better overall!

Also, any critique for the chunks of fanfic that already exist? I want to know what can/should be changed to improve the currently posted stuff! Thanks for the help in advance!

Sadly, I have no ideas (I can barely make a story myself lol), I just think it's incredible
I'm glad you think so lol; everyone else seems to think so too! Ig that means I did a good job thus far? No one else seems to have any ideas either. I think either they can't think of anything to change/add/etc., like you, or they're just too lazy to want to try to help ;(. Hopefully the former tho-

Champion Greninjoid

Skeletron Prime
I was thinking of doing my own Undertale/Deltarune/AU story, so I’m trying not to share too much material ahead of time. As far as the story, maybe have Alphys find out about the resets and gave Mettaton some upgrades to kill Frisk before she could get to the CORE.

SPAMTON

Official Terrarian
I was thinking of doing my own Undertale/Deltarune/AU story, so I’m trying not to share too much material ahead of time. As far as the story, maybe have Alphys find out about the resets and gave Mettaton some upgrades to kill Frisk before she could get to the CORE.
well now your part of a au!

Top Bottom