Story Undertale: The Last Corridor (Potentially Dead)

Chapter 2.5: An Unnerving Confrontation

"GAME OVER..." Frisk read. "That fight surprisingly didn't turn out too well for me..."
"Ooh, story time!" Chara said, plopping down next to where Frisk was sitting in the GAME OVER screen.
"Why aren't you trying to kill me again?" Frisk asked, surprised.
"I know when I'm beaten," Chara replied, "and besides, what kind of partner would I be if I tried to murder you all the time?"
"A demonic one," Frisk replied.
"Oh, hush," Chara said. "Just tell me the story already!"
"...Alright," Frisk responded slowly. "Here's what happened..."

Frisk finally got through Snowdin. She shared a few laughs with Sans, beat the puzzles made by Papyrus, and befriended all of the monsters in the freezing forest. And now, she was in Waterfall. She traveled for a while, befriending some of the monsters there, sharing some quality time with Monster Kid (and flirting with him, his reaction was HILARIOUS), and meeting Undyne. Finally, she was at the final encounter with Undyne (Before befriending the fish monster, of course). While she was fighting her, as per usual, suddenly...
Frisk looked around, finding themselves in the same area. But something felt different... She finally found it. There she was. The Heroine. Undyne the Undying. For some reason, Frisk grinned viciously. Why couldn't she control herself? She hit Undyne. Over, and over, and over. Undyne killed Frisk. Over, and over, and over. But eventually, Frisk killed her opponent. LV up!
Suddenly, she flashed back to her fight, where she was literally about to die! She tried to dodge the last spear that was flying at her, but it was too late. She died.

"...And that's what happened," Frisk finished.
"Snrk," Chara snickered, "Wha-*haha* what a LOSER! Defeated by a stupid FLASHBACK!" She started laughing. Hard.
Frisk sighed. "Shut up, Chara."
(END OF CHAPTER 2.5)​

Chapter 2.5: An Unnerving Confrontation

"GAME OVER..." Frisk read. "That fight surprisingly didn't turn out too well for me..."
"Ooh, story time!" Chara said, plopping down next to where Frisk was sitting in the GAME OVER screen.
"Why aren't you trying to kill me again?" Frisk asked, surprised.
"I know when I'm beaten," Chara replied, "and besides, what kind of partner would I be if I tried to murder you all the time?"
"A demonic one," Frisk replied.
"Oh, hush," Chara said. "Just tell me the story already!"
"...Alright," Frisk responded slowly. "Here's what happened..."

Frisk finally got through Snowdin. She shared a few laughs with Sans, beat the puzzles made by Papyrus, and befriended all of the monsters in the freezing forest. And now, she was in Waterfall. She traveled for a while, befriending some of the monsters there, sharing some quality time with Monster Kid (and flirting with him, his reaction was HILARIOUS), and meeting Undyne. Finally, she was at the final encounter with Undyne (Before befriending the fish monster, of course). While she was fighting her, as per usual, suddenly...
Frisk looked around, finding themselves in the same area. But something felt different... She finally found it. There she was. The Heroine. Undyne the Undying. For some reason, Frisk grinned viciously. Why couldn't she control herself? She hit Undyne. Over, and over, and over. Undyne killed Frisk. Over, and over, and over. But eventually, Frisk killed her opponent. LV up!
Suddenly, she flashed back to her fight, where she was literally about to die! She tried to dodge the last spear that was flying at her, but it was too late. She died.

"...And that's what happened," Frisk finished.
"Snrk," Chara snickered, "Wha-*haha* what a LOSER! Defeated by a stupid FLASHBACK!" She started laughing. Hard.
Frisk sighed. "Shut up, Chara."
(END OF CHAPTER 2.5)​
@TerrariaOn3DS, @Champion Greninjoid, @ThatOneKid5, I finished it! Chapter 2.5 is done! Is this sorta like what you wanted to see with the whole "flashbacks" thing?

Chapter 3: Rematch

Frisk walked back up to where she'd been fighting Undyne.
"Don't get PTSD again, partner!" Chara said with a disturbing giggle.
"Since when did you talk to me during a Pacifist Timeline at this point in the game...?"
"Since now, silly!" Chara winked at her. "Now get going!" Chara placed her hand on Frisk's back and shoved her forward, and Frisk started to run.
The fight went on as normal this time, with Frisk running away from Undyne until they made it to Hotland, where the Captain of the Royal Guard collapses from overheating. Frisk dumped some water on the fish monster, restoring her, and Undyne walked away without saying a word. Frisk sighed.
"Couldn't I have at least gotten a thank you from that blue fish-face?"
"Did you get out on the wrong side of the flower bed or something?" Chara asked. "You know by now that she doesn't say thank you for saving her."
"True," Frisk admitted. "It's just... It's been a bit of a stressful day. If I can even call it that."
Flowey popped up suddenly. "Howdy, Chara!"
Frisk pretended not to know what he was talking about. "Who?"
Flowey snarled. "Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about! I know she's in there. Can't you just let me have a little chat with my old friend?" He smiled sweetly.
Frisk gave him a smug grin. "No."
Flowey twitched. "You asked for it, then. D I E." Bullets surrounded Frisk, and closed in slowly while Flowey cackled madly.
Chara looked nervous. "J-just let me talk to him, okay? I'm not interested in being murdered repeatedly, at least not today."
Frisk hesitated, then relented. "Fine. Just remember that if you try to take control over my body..." She glared at Chara. "I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of you again."
Chara winked suggestively. "I'd take a beating from YOU any day!"
Frisk laughed. "We really are practically the same person, aren't we?"
Chara took control, and looked at Flowey through Frisk's eyes, which were now glowing crimson. "Hi, there, flower."

(END OF CHAPTER 3)​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom