Story Undertale: The Last Corridor (Potentially Dead)

Chapter 5: A Little Talk

Frisk walked out of the Ruins yet again, muttering angrily to herself. "Geez, why did Chara have to ruin *heh* my Pacifist route? I was doing so well! I hate her..."
Chara was silent. It seems she hasn't recovered from her DT overuse. "Ah, well, works for me, I don't want to have to see that demon ever again."
Suddenly, she felt a gloved hand on her shoulder, and she gasped in surprise. She turned around, and it was Sans. His eyes were pitch-black. "great job reverting back to your killing ways, you little brat."
Frisk looked shocked at his accusation. "T-that wasn't me! It was-"
Sans chuckled darkly. "let me guess, the voices told you what to do? kid, this isn't my first rodeo, and-"
Frisk cut him off in retaliation of him doing the same before. "No, the voice decided to materialize itself and kill the guy for me!"
Sans stopped. "wait, what?"
Frisk glared at him. "You heard me!"
Sans hesitated, then burst out laughing. "haha, yeah right, and i'm not addicted to ketchup!"
Frisk huffed. "It was just a mistake. I didn't kill anyone this time around, did I?"
Sans's laughter cut short. damn. i can't believe i forgot to check her lv before confronting her. i'm such a moron... He checked her LV, and sure enough, it was at 1. "you got me there, kid. it's just... i'm so tired, ya'know? tired of trying, tired of dying, i just... i don't know what to do anymore..."
Frisk looked guilty for a moment, then hesitantly gives him a hug.
"thanks, kiddo... i needed that. i... i need to think for awhile." As suddenly as he arrived, he was gone.
Frisk looked in the direction of his house. "Well, it's best that I leave him alone while he's thinking. Besides, I have things to do..." His jacket was so soft, and his breath was so warm... I didn't even know he breathed. Wait. What am I thinking about right now! I don't like him like that! He's killed me more times than I can count! But still... No. I need to focus. She moved on from the spot where she was standing, going to meet Papyrus yet again.

Last edited:
Great job on the new chapter!
Also, I'm having fun with the concept art, let me tell you.
(Has forgotten to do Paps, Toriel, Asgore, and a bunch of other main important characters)
I'm doing so well though, I'll have a comic out in no time.

Great job on the new chapter!
Also, I'm having fun with the concept art, let me tell you.
(Has forgotten to do Paps, Toriel, Asgore, and a bunch of other main important characters)
I'm doing so well though, I'll have a comic out in no time.
I don't care when it's done, I'm just glad that you're doing this for me lol. I appreciate it!

1606930704962.png

Back
Top Bottom