Texture Pack Undertale Themed Texture Pack Beta.

itsgeo123

Terrarian
It will also have some Deltarune stuff.

wood bow is invisible so sans could have a better attack animation, Dungeon Guardian will show up as papyrus on the map because they share the same map icon, Moon lord is kinda buggy.

This is so you can have the latest version of the texture pack.
6/6/2019

Dungeon Guardian, King Slime, Eye Of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Lunatic cultist, Moon Lord.
Guide, Tavern keeper, Bunny, witch doctor, angler, bird.
Voodoo Demon, Lunatic Cultist Followers.

there is new UI but it changes in game textures so you should make a copy of original in game textures and put UI files there.

Attachments

• UI xnb.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 788
  • Texture Pack.zip
    527.2 KB · Views: 1,255
Last edited:
I had to look up your previous pack, remembering now I had commented in your last thread. I wasn't the kindest, but that's mostly due to my pet peeve of people making threads for their visual works like texture packs without any preview images.

To answer your question, a million times YES. You've come very, very far since your last pack -- I was honestly surprised when I realized you were the same person. It also probably helps that you concentrated on a theme here (a theme that appears to inspire you I'm assuming), since your last pack could've used more direction imo. You really nailed the Undertale style nicely, while still fitting into Terraria as well. Btw, all your screenshots and useful info about your pack is great to see as well.

Nonetheless, it's always great to see somebody improves upon their work, and I forward to seeing you improve further! :)

you know you're a good texture pack creator when your second pack is so good that someone uses font sizes to express how good the pack is

And also it was gonna have a massive update a while back and I literally made an entire biome from delta tune called skarlet forest I think and it was almost done with a few adjustments still needed but then one day I accidently put headphone wires in opposite way and apparently it murdered my pc in cold blood so I sadly lost hundreds of hours worth of sprites and even an upgrade to the Asriel dremurr moon lord boss so even after I got a brand new pc I just wasn’t interested in working on the pack and just abandoned the project but I see a ok amount of people like this texture pack so I decided that if enough people reply to me saying that they want me to continue working on this I will work on it some more and I might also improve existing textures and also probably change the king slime since I don’t like how it looks but I will make an entire new pack that either has the one now or something different well anyway reply if you want me to come back to work on this again.

And also it was gonna have a massive update a while back and I literally made an entire biome from delta tune called skarlet forest I think and it was almost done with a few adjustments still needed but then one day I accidently put headphone wires in opposite way and apparently it murdered my pc in cold blood so I sadly lost hundreds of hours worth of sprites and even an upgrade to the Asriel dremurr moon lord boss so even after I got a brand new pc I just wasn’t interested in working on the pack and just abandoned the project but I see a ok amount of people like this texture pack so I decided that if enough people reply to me saying that they want me to continue working on this I will work on it some more and I might also improve existing textures and also probably change the king slime since I don’t like how it looks but I will make an entire new pack that either has the one now or something different well anyway reply if you want me to come back to work on this again.
it do be a POGGERS moment

Back
Top Bottom