tAPI Underworld Guardian Mod

Should this mod only confection biome and the items or not?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorLes

The Destroyer
Hello im working on a mod which adds Various items! and of course he allowed me to use the sprites and him suggestion

DEV TEAM
Victorles-Mod Creator
Everybody-Spriter
ZemmySix-Spriter

Iam Recruiting Anyone but for now i need coders

Last edited:
Please someone make a mod with them all while we put preasure on the devs to add them (confection cyber contagion cover of course plus any form of a better desert) But I would say just go tell the devs in a masive amount it is more efficient.

Please someone make a mod with them all while we put preasure on the devs to add them (confection cyber contagion cover of course plus any form of a better desert) But I would say just go tell the devs in a masive amount it is more efficient.
i wont telling to add them i wanted them in 1.3 but it wont be added so i making a mod :p

Just one question, where will all these biomes fit in the world? There is never enough biomes, but is there enough room for biomes? Because if so, this is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen;(

Just one question, where will all these biomes fit in the world? There is never enough biomes, but is there enough room for biomes? Because if so, this is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen;(
I think its a hallow alt so it will replc the hallow i think

large.gif

Hope to see this revisited someday :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom