Game Mechanics Unfair mode (expert+ and yes, this is a serious suggestion...)

I like the idea of a harder expert mode, but this idea needs to be worked on a bit. It seems to be lacking reward.
it isn't called Unfair mode for nothing :p

Not gore, danger. Nurses work in hospitals, not trenches.

Fair enough but I have a feeling that the nurse character in Terraria has been in danger before. Clearly the world of Terraria is in constant turmoil; she can't have gotten through it this long without dealing with danger. She does attack in the face of danger so I don't think fainting is her thing :p

I will put this as nicely as I can:
This idea isn't the best.
I will not say it is bad, anyone deserves a chance in this suggestions forums, but this whole idea...it serves no point. Why make the game basically impossible to beat with all this BS like the bunny that can only be killed with mobile items, when you can just do a limited playthrough or something? For me, this is not needed, and I am going to state that I have zero support for this.

So your argument for why a feature shouldn't be implemented is that it wasn't in the game before?

No, just that it feels out of character, however looking at it after a rest I remembered I'm talking about an unfair mod, so my argument is kinda moot anyways haha.

So a ridiculous mode that makes no sense whatsoever?
Honestly, just play the calamity mod on death mode(a mode in the calamity mod that’s ten times harder than expert, with buffed bosses, harder-hitting enemies, and more powerful enemies infected debuffs.

So a ridiculous mode that makes no sense whatsoever?
Honestly, just play the calamity mod on death mode(a mode in the calamity mod that’s ten times harder than expert, with buffed bosses, harder-hitting enemies, and more powerful enemies infected debuffs.

This idea has been abandoned for 3 years. Please let this suggestion die with dignity.

Back
Top Bottom