Mobile Unfortunately, there is no illegal way to add mods to mobile.

SEIF SES

Steampunker
Although there are many people who own mobile who are able to run the mods. However, you, Terraria team, do not want to add t-mod loader to the Google Play Store

Bruh
They can put it here on their official site and refer to it in a hint from within the game or something

Not what I mean. Google and apple (along with Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo) literally do not allow game modifications on their platforms, with rare exceptions from the console side of development.

The Terraria Team doesn't own tModLoader. The tModLoader team does.

If tModLoader folks want to jump through the considerable hoops required by Google/Apple/Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo and build versions that run on those platforms, more power to them.

Not what I mean. Google and apple (along with Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo) literally do not allow game modifications on their platforms, with rare exceptions from the console side of development.
Look bro . I understand what you are saying. But I don't want to understand. I want a way to get mods on my mobile... I'm sad

If tModLoader folks want to jump through the considerabble hoops required by Google/Apple/Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo and build versions that run on those platforms, more power to them.
To be honest, my English is bad and Google is a fool in translation. So I will not say that I fully understood. But I'm sure that I won't like what you say... and I'm sad

Look bro . I understand what you are saying. But I don't want to understand. I want a way to get mods on my mobile... I'm sad

If tModLoader folks want to jump through the considerabble hoops required by Google/Apple/Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo and build versions that run on those platforms, more power to them.
Can you send me a link to the official website of the T-Mod loader team?

Back
Top Bottom