tModLoader Universal Crafter

Lava and Honey have finally been added to the Universal Crafter! Download using either one of the two links above or on the Mod Browser!

The mod has been updated! The Universal Crafter now includes several crafting stations from other mods, all of which can be found in the "Current Included Crafting Stations" spoiler in the main post!

If there's a crafting station I've missed that you want, feel free to request I add it!*

* Note: Currently, I can't do much for crafting stations that need materials from Post-ML bosses without making that station overpowered. I'll be looking into how to work with this.

Update! I found out how to get Post-ML stations in, and some extra Pre-ML ones have been added! Download either on the thread or from the mod browser!

Ever though about having the Universal crafter work as a progression item? like make it expensive but accessible early on and as you kill bosses it unlocks more functions?

Would you really need to change the sprite though? Wouldnt altering the code as you progressed be enough?

I mean you already have it so that if you install another mod that already has functionality with your crafter it just unlocks that mods crafting ability in yours

Installing that other mod doesnt change the sprite, it just unlocks its ability for that mod

Personally i wouldnt understand how to do it but there are several mods out there with "evolving" weapons that get stronger as you kill bosses. So i can only assume it is possible to do this with your crafter

I look forward to it!

I just bring it up initially because you get to the point where you can craft it and.....well thats it, boom you got the best crafter ever.

Progression adds that sense of "i earned all these crafting abilities"

Update! Finally!

The tile has been reworked and more stations have been added! As always, if you want to suggest something for this mod (or any of my other ones!), feel free!

(Pinging @Baranorn because they asked for the tile rework it's here my dude)

Edit: Also, the mod has reached 10,000 downloads! Consider this update a "Thank-you"!

Last edited:
*Bug report* right clicking the universal crafter after placing it spams the chatlog with what stations are currently active. woot thats handy but the problem is it spams the entire message....for each crafting station thats active. so if 20 stations are active it spams the entire message 20 times

*Bug report* right clicking the universal crafter after placing it spams the chatlog with what stations are currently active. woot thats handy but the problem is it spams the entire message....for each crafting station thats active. so if 20 stations are active it spams the entire message 20 times
That’s certainly an issue. I’ll look into it in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom