tModLoader Universal Crafter

Love the mod, it definitely saves me a ton of space and headaches!

For those who were frantically trying to make this with lumite bars (like me) the recipe has been changed:

The new recipe is:

10 Wood
20 Gray bricks
20 Iron (or lead) bars
15 Torches
5 Lesser Healing Potions
20 Glass

Makes sense since now it is a progressing crafting station, but I just wanted to point out the change in crafting materials needed.

Thank you for making this mod!

-Ex0dus

Love the mod, it definitely saves me a ton of space and headaches!

For those who were frantically trying to make this with lumite bars (like me) the recipe has been changed:

The new recipe is:

10 Wood
20 Gray bricks
20 Iron (or lead) bars
15 Torches
5 Lesser Healing Potions
20 Glass

Makes sense since now it is a progressing crafting station, but I just wanted to point out the change in crafting materials needed.

Thank you for making this mod!

-Ex0dus
I can't believe I forgot to mention the recipe. Thanks!

Posted this suggestion to github, but figured I might as well post it here as well.

"I love this mod, the statues and furniture seem a bit excessive at times though.

I propose adding two additional crafters to the mod - one that contains none of the miscellaneous furniture/cosmetic crafting benches, and one that only contains them."

The mod has been updated to v1.5! Main feature: Right-click list cycles through.
Posted this suggestion to github, but figured I might as well post it here as well.

"I love this mod, the statues and furniture seem a bit excessive at times though.

I propose adding two additional crafters to the mod - one that contains none of the miscellaneous furniture/cosmetic crafting benches, and one that only contains them."
I didn't quite add this, but I hope what I did add accomplished the same goal.

The mod has been updated to v1.5! Main feature: Right-click list cycles through.

I didn't quite add this, but I hope what I did add accomplished the same goal.
Thanks!

Another question, how does this interact with magic storage? I notice it had MS listed on the right click, at least in the previous version, but I couldn't find any different behaviors outside of the expected result when placing it inside the MS crafter.

Thanks!

Another question, how does this interact with magic storage? I notice it had MS listed on the right click, at least in the previous version, but I couldn't find any different behaviors outside of the expected result when placing it inside the MS crafter.
It should work with Magic Storage. The reason the Crafting Interface is listed is because one item from Magic Storage (that one thing that dealing with the Tundra) is crafted at any Magic Storage Unit, and the Crafting Access seemed like the best fit.

Sweet! I like supporting lots of people's smaller mods because they're cool and need recognition too!
[doublepost=1528128617,1528128424][/doublepost]Oh, and your Debuff Immunity one is nice too; BTW, Calamity's Silva and Auric Tesla Armors give you immunity to almost every vanilla and Calamity debuff; just thought you might want to know

[...] Oh, and your Debuff Immunity one is nice too; BTW, Calamity's Silva and Auric Tesla Armors give you immunity to almost every vanilla and Calamity debuff; just thought you might want to know
I know that Calamity's armors do that, I just like having my own mod for it so people who want the feature without having to get end-game armor / don't like Calamity can get it.

Patch:
v1.5.1: Added the Keg (How did I forget this?), added recipes for crafting Water, Lava, and Honey Buckets (1 Empty Bucket while near their respective fluids).

Patch:
v1.5.1: Added the Keg (How did I forget this?), added recipes for crafting Water, Lava, and Honey Buckets (1 Empty Bucket while near their respective fluids).
hey, i think i found something you missed. for crafting the item "flask of cursed flame", the " imbuing station " is needed. however, it is not included. would you like to do a quick update? by the way, the " imbuing station " is a vanilla item.
upload_2018-6-16_16-19-43.png

View attachment 202775
Make sure you've killed Queen Bee.
should be the case.
as you just showing the code, would you telling me how could i make a weapon change the damage if i killed certain boss?
i tried this:
upload_2018-6-17_9-13-13.png

doesn't work. i know i miss an namespace(the "using" stuff), but i am more concerned about what did I do wrong with changing the damage. would you willing to help be?
thanks in advance.

should be the case.
as you just showing the code, would you telling me how could i make a weapon change the damage if i killed certain boss?
i tried this:
View attachment 202820
doesn't work. i know i miss an namespace(the "using" stuff), but i am more concerned about what did I do wrong with changing the damage. would you willing to help be?
thanks in advance.
Sorry, but I dunno how you’d do that. I’d recommend asking on the tModLoader Help Thread or the tModLoader Discord; You’re a lot more likely to get an answer there.

Update v1.5.2:
Added a Full Tile List to the right-click cycle, added Extractinator function (meaning you can extract Silt and similar by clicking the tile).

///

I need to start learning how to designate certain parts of the tile to do different things when (right-)clicked... Actually picking up buckets of liquid from the tile instead of crafting them. Who knows, maybe I could try and add full compatibility with Magic Storage? ...Nah, that'd probably require Bluemagic to change their code to fit this mod.

Back
Top Bottom