tModLoader Universal Crafter

Is there a list of what mods this works with at all? I like how it sounds for vanilla, just wondering if it has any thorium, calamity, spirit etc integration

Is there a list of what mods this works with at all? I like how it sounds for vanilla, just wondering if it has any thorium, calamity, spirit etc integration
There was, but I removed it when I updated because I didn't want it outdated. I'll work on getting it back together.

The mod has updated to v1.5.3!
  • Added crafting stations from Box of Gadgets and Serraria Mod 2.
  • Support for adding more right-click functions has been discovered! Currently, the only right-click function (tilelist) takes up the whole 5x3 tile. Should any features be suggested, it will occupy the blue orb on top of the tile (3 across, 3 up), leaving 14 spaces open (12 if you discount the two empty tiles). If you would like any other special features to be added to this tile, feel free to suggest! I can't think of any myself...
Also, thank you all for a whopping 20,000 downloads for this mod!

Pre-Boss:
...Bottle...
Post-Skeletron:
...Alchemy Table*...
* Does not function like an Alchemy Table (chance to not use ingredients).
Please fix the the function or at least the info (right-click-in-game and OP).:p

Post-Wall of Flesh:
...Autohammer...
That would be Post-Plantera.

Other than that.
Nice and added:passionate:

Last edited:
Pre-Boss:
...Bottle...
Post-Skeletron:
...Alchemy Table*...
* Does not function like an Alchemy Table (chance to not use ingredients).
Please fix the the function or at least the info (right-click-in-game and OP).:p

Post-Wall of Flesh:
...Autohammer...
That would be Post-Plantera.

Other than that.
Nice and added:passionate:
Thanks for catching those. I'll try getting the Alchemy Table function to work.

Mod update!

v1.6:
  • Redid right-click lists (again).
    • System has been optimized; No more manually adding every tile name!
    • Crafting stations from mods now display their mod's name in orange next to them.
    • Lists have changed to Vanilla, Mod Names A-E, Mod Names F-L, Mod Names M-S, and Mod Names T-Z. Full list is still available after all other lists.
  • Added a ton more stations to the tile.
  • Fixed a few bugs. (Thanks to @Redball for catching these!)
    • Autohammer now correctly added Post-Plantera.
    • Alchemy Table now actually functions, with a 1/3 chance to not consume potion materials when crafting Post-Skeletron.

As always, if you'd like to suggest more crafting stations to add to the Universal Crafter or maybe a new function for right-clicking the tile, feel free to suggest!

Um i have a glitch, whenever i get near the crafter. my game lags horribly. can you fix this? its definitely because of the update, i updated it and it immediatly lags.

Attachments

• List of Enabled Mods.png
    List of Enabled Mods.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 327
Hey, sorry for taking so long to respond.
Unfortunately, the method I currently have for the Universal Crafter is the best one I've got; The only other one I can think of causes the game to lag twice as much.
Aw, is there anyway i can get the version before this one? the one i got before i updated never lagged

I think that things like this are already implemented into other mods with things like the materia transmutator from alcemistNPC, Maybe you should make it so it can incude things like all the stations from spirit, calamity, and thoium maybe. This would also make this mod much more usefull as the materia transmutator which is the bigggest station i have seen only has a few crafting stations from mods, like the stations from thorium and 1 of the stations from calamity.

I think that things like this are already implemented into other mods with things like the materia transmutator from alcemistNPC, Maybe you should make it so it can incude things like all the stations from spirit, calamity, and thoium maybe. This would also make this mod much more usefull as the materia transmutator which is the bigggest station i have seen only has a few crafting stations from mods, like the stations from thorium and 1 of the stations from calamity.
That’s what he’s doing

That’s already implemented to an extent. As you progress, the tile should act like more and more stations, including many modded ones.

Update! Or four, really, I forgot to say the last few times.

v1.6.1: Removed the Alchemy Table functionality from post-Skeletron because it lagged the game like crazy. You can still craft things, it just doesn't have the 33% chance to not consume ingredients anymore.
v1.6.2: Fixed typo in last changelog. Added several new stations.
v1.6.3: Added two more stations.
v1.6.4: Fixed an issue dealing with Calamity, updated to tModLoader v0.11.1. Re-added support for the Alchemy Table's function and potentially fixed a multiplayer issue.

Downloads are on the homepage and the Mod Browser.

Back
Top Bottom