tModLoader Universal Crafter

Hi, made an account just for this. I have the mod Magic Storage enabled (along with some other ones), which usually works fine with this mod, but now an issue has come up. I don't know whether to post this on the calamity page, the magic storage page, or the universal crafter page, so bear with me if I posted this on the wrong forum. Thanks in advance. Also, whenever I place the crafter down and go into my inventory, my character freezes. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but autopause is definitely off.

Attachments

• Screenshot (115).png
    Screenshot (115).png
    370.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Hi, made an account just for this. I have the mod Magic Storage enabled (along with some other ones), which usually works fine with this mod, but now an issue has come up. I don't know whether to post this on the calamity page, the magic storage page, or the universal crafter page, so bear with me if I posted this on the wrong forum. Thanks in advance. Also, whenever I place the crafter down and go into my inventory, my character freezes. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but autopause is definitely off.
Agh, that’s an issue I was supposed to fix last update. Thanks for telling me about it. Unfortunately, I can’t update the mod for a few days, so you might wanna disable it for that time period until I can get the fix out.

Agh, that’s an issue I was supposed to fix last update. Thanks for telling me about it. Unfortunately, I can’t update the mod for a few days, so you might wanna disable it for that time period until I can get the fix out.
So now that I've gotten a chance to look back at the source, I did end up fixing this bug in the last update. Are you on update v1.6.4?

I have updated my tModLoader to v0.11.3 and it says that I can't use this mod because of incompatibility.
Please update this great mod. :merchantcry:

After updating tmodloader and several mods, including this one, the bug seems to be fixed. Thanks for the quick solution!

Hello there
This mod is completely awesome, thank you for your work!
But i've got some kind of a bug in the multiplayer.
We've installed this mod with magic storage and it works great in single, but I cant open ste crafting station in multi player! And even if i do this , there is an error occur and i cant craft at all.
Help me plz, if its possible :c

Attachments

• Сохраненное изображение 2019-8-6_2-26-52.867.jpg
    Сохраненное изображение 2019-8-6_2-26-52.867.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 153
Hello there
This mod is completely awesome, thank you for your work!
But i've got some kind of a bug in the multiplayer.
We've installed this mod with magic storage and it works great in single, but I cant open ste crafting station in multi player! And even if i do this , there is an error occur and i cant craft at all.
Help me plz, if its possible :c
Hi! Good to know you're enjoying the mod and thanks for the bug report.
However, I'm unable to actually reproduce the bug. This could be for a variety of reasons (missing mods, localhosted server, not enough items in storage, etc.), but it still means that I, unfortunately, can't really fix it. My only advice for you would be to disable Universal Crafter and reinstall it. You could also try reinstalling Magic Storage, but if you do, back up your worlds and try to move everything out of the storage first: I'm not sure how Magic Storage works when it's disabled and it'd likely be best to assume the worst.

Hi! Good to know you're enjoying the mod and thanks for the bug report.
However, I'm unable to actually reproduce the bug. This could be for a variety of reasons (missing mods, localhosted server, not enough items in storage, etc.), but it still means that I, unfortunately, can't really fix it. My only advice for you would be to disable Universal Crafter and reinstall it. You could also try reinstalling Magic Storage, but if you do, back up your worlds and try to move everything out of the storage first: I'm not sure how Magic Storage works when it's disabled and it'd likely be best to assume the worst.

Thanks for your answer, i really appreciate how fast it was ^^
Well, looks like it happened because of updating some mode in the game and re-joining in the world.
Worked well disabling both of them >>> reloading >>> restarting game>>> enabling both >>> reloading both >>> checking the world :3
I had an issue that my char has personal autopause(the world is moving) when using this station, but full reloading of the mods, steam and game fixed that :sigh:
So thank you very much for the quick answer, this mod is what i was looking for <3

Back
Top Bottom