tModLoader Universal Crafter

Hi -- my character (and others) keep getting stuck on our modded terraria server. We are running Calamity. It just literally freezes and the character can't move. Any fix for this?

Been a while since anyone’s replied here. Still a really cool idea though.

However, Fargo’s Soul Mod already has Crucible of the Cosmos for this purpose

Hi -- my character (and others) keep getting stuck on our modded terraria server. We are running Calamity. It just literally freezes and the character can't move. Any fix for this?
Also -- I realized this mod is missing the Tinkerer's Workshop
I can't seem to recreate this issue. Could you and your friend send me your log files?
Also, it does have the Tinkerer's Workshop: You just have to beat the Goblins to unlock it.
Been a while since anyone’s replied here. Still a really cool idea though.

However, Fargo’s Soul Mod already has Crucible of the Cosmos for this purpose
As do things like the AlchemistNPC's Materia Transmutator (and MK2) and Thorium's Guide's Final Gift. This was mostly meant to serve as an all-encompassing station that you could have throughout the entire game for people who didn't care a ton about the potential cheatiness.

I can't seem to recreate this issue. Could you and your friend send me your log files?
Also, it does have the Tinkerer's Workshop: You just have to beat the Goblins to unlock it.

As do things like the AlchemistNPC's Materia Transmutator (and MK2) and Thorium's Guide's Final Gift. This was mostly meant to serve as an all-encompassing station that you could have throughout the entire game for people who didn't care a ton about the potential cheatiness.

I cant reproduce it consistently. It seems if I reboot the server after this happens, my friend and I dont get stuck. Also when we do get stuck, either I get stuck and my friend can use the crafter just fine, or in another time when the server is rebooted he gets stuck but I can use it just fine. The only way to "unstuck" someone is to mine the crafter out, and then replace it. but if you place it down again, the same character will get stuck. Even logging out of the server and rejoining the world doesn't fix the problem -- once the game decides that character gets stuck near the universal crafter, you can't fix it until you reboot the entire server/world. Next time this happens I'll send you the server logs -- right now I can't reproduce the issue (happens only sometimes).

I cant reproduce it consistently. It seems if I reboot the server after this happens, my friend and I dont get stuck. Also when we do get stuck, either I get stuck and my friend can use the crafter just fine, or in another time when the server is rebooted he gets stuck but I can use it just fine. The only way to "unstuck" someone is to mine the crafter out, and then replace it. but if you place it down again, the same character will get stuck. Even logging out of the server and rejoining the world doesn't fix the problem -- once the game decides that character gets stuck near the universal crafter, you can't fix it until you reboot the entire server/world. Next time this happens I'll send you the server logs -- right now I can't reproduce the issue (happens only sometimes).
Alright.

This mod adds a Universal Crafting Station, which functions as every vanilla Crafting Station in the game, as well as a lot of modded ones. Plus, you can Extract things in it!

View attachment 183589 View attachment 183590
Totally made by me. Totally.
Nah, these amazing sprites were made by @Brendan Scobal! Thanks a million, man!

If you would like any modded crafting stations to be added, contact me here on TCF!

This appears to be Pre-Hardmode only.. as it uses the standard anvil is there a way to have a Hardmode version?

Great work btw.

Im getting an issue in multiplayer where either me or my friend just freeze when the universal crafter is placed on the ground or inside the crafting storage in the Magic Storage mod

I'm getting an issue in multiplayer where either me or my friend just freeze when the universal crafter is placed on the ground or inside the crafting storage in the Magic Storage mod
Yea me too. Now the mod is a bit outdated (not recently updated).
I used this mod in EVERY pack I played, it's sad that now I can't anymore. Pls, update as soon as you can Creeper.

Back
Top Bottom