GregariousJB

Terrarian
The Arena:

Tzsa9cB.png

The wiring and dimensions (I'm using 1-second timers):

tlGoSzQ.png

The Moon Lord's hands on the outside of the box:

AD8nTVC.png

The Moon Lord half-dead with me at full health (0 health potions used). Also note his head eye's beam attack doesn't ever touch me:

JRb1Zc1.png

Aaaand dead:

7PjuX7L.png

I actually forgot health potions for this fight but I had all my buff potions. I did need to teleport back to my Nurse once to heal myself as I was finishing off his heart.

Heartreach potions and Star Veil are required for this to work well.

I'm wearing full Solar Flare (Melee) and Warding accessories: http://i.imgur.com/nq2SeRh.png, but I've done this fight with only Beetle Armor and the Solar Eruption. I was also successful with Nebula Armor (Magic) but I had to use several potions, so defensive gear is best.

I've also done the Pumpkin Moon and hit maximum (15) waves and held it until ~17,000 points with a Battle Potion and Water Candle.

Also note, I decided not to use the incredibly clunky and ridiculous method of needing to teleport a dummy through pressure plates and hoiks in order to turn the whole circuit off (you can see that method here if you really need it), so it can easily be turned off simply by waiting until the top right most 1-second timers are both lit up at the same time, and then immediately flip the switch to turn the whole thing off:

jByI1Jb.png

If you download the world to try it out, just fly to the left and up a little. It's above the larger arena on the ground.

Attachments

• wiring_hearts_tedit_schematic.7z
    316 bytes · Views: 382
  • Efficient-arena-world.7z
    2 MB · Views: 421
Last edited:
This could be used for anything. Farms, Moons, Solar Eclipse. This is basically a farm for everything; albeit not AFK, but it still cool! Even though I'm a console user I can still use this for stuff. Since you put the wiring up you intended for people to use it?

For ranged types, would adding hoik teeth to make the walls transparent one way also work? I'm just building this arena now with the hoiks, and so far bullets seem to pass through well. Not sure how it will work in an actual boss fight tho.

Update: It works! Summoner load out with Spooky armor
& Stardust Dragon Staff, plus Vortex Beater w Chlorophyte Bullets. standard buffs and I managed to survive my first ever MoonLord!
Capture 2016-11-29 22_50_46.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom