Items Universal Voodoo Doll! (SPRITES WANTED!)

Good idea?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ehn.

• Hate it.

• Even the wall of flesh wouldn't want this.

• Total voters

yugiohhero

Plantera
I know what youre all thinking:

"He moved in? No! I needed ____!"
"Your prices are too high!"
"THIS IS A BLESSED APPLE FARM YOU IDIOT SKELETON!" (Skeleton merchant stops enemy spawns.)
"VOODOO DEMON? WHERE AREEEEE YOOOOOU!"
"I JUST WANT TO REFIGHT SKELETRON! GIMME THE STUPID DOLL!"

YOU HATE NPCS DOING THINGS WRONG!

So lets fix that.

The universal voodoo doll could be forged of: (Any other ideas?)
Luminite Ore: 5
Silk: 50
Obsidian: 2
Lead/Iron Shortsword? (No?) :1.

Then you could use 20 Souls of Sight, Might, Fright, Light and Night each to forge it into any voodoo doll you want. (Includes skeleton merchant, tax collector, and if it doesnt already, Clothier Voodoo should hurt the old man.)

Awesome idea! DEFINITELY need something like this, but I must say it would be more helpful if there were more npc voodoo dolls, and they summoned bosses as well.

There are. The universal doll itself doesnt do anything, but you need 20 of each soul (Minus flight and blight) to craft it into a npc doll

There are. The universal doll itself doesnt do anything, but you need 20 of each soul (Minus flight and blight) to craft it into a npc doll
I understand that, but I think that there should be another way to obtain them, i.e. the guide voodoo doll being obtained by the voodoo demon

I don't think you need an iron shortsword in the recipe. It's out of place and strange to craft at the end of the game. Also, you shouldn't have to forge the "universal" doll into a single type of doll. That just defeats the purpose of it being universal.

A: Well whats the needle gonna be?
B: OF COURSE its a craftable recipe, so you dont run around fighting in your village during a solar eclipse, too alarmed to remember: Oh crap, its equipped!

I think the Souls should be removed from the recipe, if we're going to be using endgame materials (Luminite), we should use something like Fragments. Alternatively, maybe use something an NPC sells (or, for the Angler, Guide, and Nurse, a Worm, Book, and Healing Potion)?

Cubiacilty, i thought of that, but the reason?

I want this to be an absolute pain in the butt to craft.

GVD: You have to destroy demons of the underworld.
CVD: 3% chance as a drop, wuz it?

I dont want the rest to be pushovers.

Now go to the night hallow, and be a good Twin farmer.

I intended for this to be balanced by making it insanely annoying to craft, due to the GVD being (Somewhat) hard to get and CVD just plain annoying.

Back
Top Bottom