tModLoader Universe of Swords

Yes. It's not supposed to be too OP.

The whole mod is completely overpowered, even though that is not the problem, the problem is how overpowered it is EARLY in the game, The Force is a normal mode weapon that can take out expert hardmode bosses with ease, once you kill skeletron prime with it you get the skeletron sword which rivals most post golem weapons, after you kill the 3 mech bosses you get "the machine" which is better than any of the vanilla post moonlord weapons and you can get it right after you kill mech bosses (insane swing speed insane speed aoe homing projectile.)

I mean its a pretty cool mod but its overpowered in every step of the way, much more than any of the calamity or thorium weapons that put these kind of destroy everything weapons behind very late game.

Last edited:
I have to say that the Sting from goblin invasion might be a little too strong. While you can't turn while swinging, it's super fast and does decent damage from a relatively easy invasion.

The icrebreaker sword seems to have a bit much damage for how early you can get it. You need to farm a bit for it but you can get it really early on. I would either reduce the damage or add something, some ingredient to make it early hardmode.

Hi, great mod, really, the swords are OP! But I have a little question... How do i can get Doomsday? I tried with many items as material and i can't find his recipe :'c
Does any NPC drop it? Thanks for advance :D

So... I found this bug where some sword projectiles won't work in multiplayer, like take for example the Sky Power. You should also put a list of swords there are in the game and how to get em.

Hi, great mod, really, the swords are OP! But I have a little question... How do i can get Doomsday? I tried with many items as material and i can't find his recipe :'c
Does any NPC drop it? Thanks for advance :D

It's 100% drop from Lunatic Cultist.
[doublepost=1482977185,1482977012][/doublepost]
So... I found this bug where some sword projectiles won't work in multiplayer, like take for example the Sky Power. You should also put a list of swords there are in the game and how to get em.

No idea how to fix this. I will update mod to work with new web browser version so it might be fixed.

It's 100% drop from Lunatic Cultist.
[doublepost=1482977185,1482977012][/doublepost]

No idea how to fix this. I will update mod to work with new web browser version so it might be fixed.
No matter what I do, I can't drop it! Killed it like 10 times for the solar souls and Impending Doom, none of them dropped the sword. ; - ;'
Halp plz
Thanks in advance, I really love your mod. :3

Okay, why did you put the "Stick" weapon that is stupidly OP in the mod?
Is it because you are a dog or something?
[doublepost=1483155945,1483155915][/doublepost]Joke Intended

Okay, why did you put the "Stick" weapon that is stupidly OP in the mod?
Is it because you are a dog or something?
[doublepost=1483155945,1483155915][/doublepost]Joke Intended

You aren't supposed to have it. I used it to just kill mobs quickly.

149474-771b0629aa4312686690d6072099e276.jpg
may i.... eh respprite this?

This mods is really op.. I just killed a pillar and I got this sword called beliar claw.. Like... Op than solar eruption?

I saw there was another person that asked about it, and Gnom said it was a 100% chance to drop from the lunatic cultist, and the guy said he couldn't get it from them. I'm having the same problem. I've killed them multiple times, but it just wont seem to drop. I'll keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom