tModLoader Universe of Swords

I saw there was another person that asked about it, and Gnom said it was a 100% chance to drop from the lunatic cultist, and the guy said he couldn't get it from them. I'm having the same problem. I've killed them multiple times, but it just wont seem to drop. I'll keep at it.
I actually noticed that the Lunatic Cultist would drop Stardust Dragon Staff's every time I killed them. ..... Maybe the wrong item id is set to drop...? Like the id for the staff is set instead of the id for the Doomsday sword? That's just my guess. Hope it's helpful!

I have a problem with the Dracula sword. It seems that the 3 vampire knives are off axis with my cursor. They seem to fire higher if i am pointing to the right, lower if pointing to the left.

I have a problem with the Dracula sword. It seems that the 3 vampire knives are off axis with my cursor. They seem to fire higher if i am pointing to the right, lower if pointing to the left.
Gnom was just recently notified of this issue. He fixed it but he said its not going to be out until the next update. Hang in there.

Is there some type of special anvil to make the swords? I'm asking because I tried making the ice breaker but the items required to make it aren't showing it up..

Is there some type of special anvil to make the swords? I'm asking because I tried making the ice breaker but the items required to make it aren't showing it up..
If you take one of the items to the guide and find it in his list of craftable items. If you click on it and move the cursor away it should say what crafting station is required to make it.

Sorry for no updates lately everybody. Currently I have no time to work on mod beacuse Im busy. When I will have some time I will update and try to fix all issues.
[doublepost=1484244658,1484244381][/doublepost]
Is there a wiki page for this mod yet?

Nope, but when I will have time I will make full list of items on this forum.
[doublepost=1484245201][/doublepost]

I have already fixed that in version 1.5, are you sure you updated mod?

Update: Sorry for not updating mod for long time everyone. I lost interest in Terraria for some time and I stopped working on mod, but I haven't forgot about it. I will work on it again when I will have some time and mood to do it. Sorry if you liked mod but can't play it.

Reply to all questions about "Why can't I download mod?": Mod is outdated now so you can't download unless I will update it.

So is it not downloadable at the moment? or is it? if it is give me the name of the mod for the mod browser

So is it not downloadable at the moment? or is it? if it is give me the name of the mod for the mod browser

I haven't updated mod for some time and it might not work but you can still find it in mod browser. Name is "Universe of Swords" but be sure you changed show mods option to show all and type name of mod in search bar.

Может мне кто нибудь объяснить, где скачать этот мод. Заранее спасибо
[doublepost=1494256884,1494256312][/doublepost]Скажите, как скачать этот мод. Я кликаю на ссылку, а она не работает. Помогите

Sorry for update delay everyone, but new version of mod is here! I will also add list of all items in this thread. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom