tModLoader Universe of Swords

Hay Gnom! A long time fan of your mod here! I wanted to ask, will Universe Of Swords mod ever have a sword stronger than the Blade of Gnom? (you know, besides The Stick).

I mean I think there is so much more potential, like having a sword that fires multiple Meowmere like projectiles and Star Fury falling stars, that each spawn a Horseman's Blade projectile with each hit. Just imagine the carnage :D

Hay Gnom! A long time fan of your mod here! I wanted to ask, will Universe Of Swords mod ever have a sword stronger than the Blade of Gnom? (you know, besides The Stick).

I mean I think there is so much more potential, like having a sword that fires multiple Meowmere like projectiles and Star Fury falling stars, that each spawn a Horseman's Blade projectile with each hit. Just imagine the carnage :D

Thanks for liking my mod! Currently I don't think about making stronger swords but I might add something in future. I will also consider something about those projectiles.

Thanks for liking my mod! Currently I don't think about making stronger swords but I might add something in future. I will also consider something about those projectiles.
If you plan to take my sword suggestion into consideration, I could try and design the artwork for it.

If you plan to take my sword suggestion into consideration, I could try and design the artwork for it.

Sure thing. I thought of making upgraded Meowmere sword (Like True Excalibur, True Night's Edge etc.) that shoots multiple projectiles like you said. If you want you can create sprite of it. You can also upload it here.

Sure thing. I thought of making upgraded Meowmere sword (Like True Excalibur, True Night's Edge etc.) that shoots multiple projectiles like you said. If you want you can create sprite of it. You can also upload it here.
Okay but when you say "multiple projectiles", do you mean the way I described it and it combines Meowmere's, Horseman's Blade's, and Star Wrath's projectiles? I mean just an evolved Meowmere which shoots multiple bouncing cats alone, sounds kinda boring :/

Okay but when you say "multiple projectiles", do you mean the way I described it and it combines Meowmere's, Horseman's Blade's, and Star Wrath's projectiles? I mean just an evolved Meowmere which shoots multiple bouncing cats alone, sounds kinda boring :/

Yeah I'd like to use your idea, but I don't think it's possible to make it shoot three projectiles at once or I just don't know how to do it. I would need to ask, but as I said I don't think it's possible.

Why did you remove the Cursed Hammer? I was using that thing so much and now i don't have a sword lol.

If you don't like that change, then sorry. I removed it beacuse it didn't fit to be in mod for me, same with Crimson Axe and Enchanted Sword.

your sprites are lacking, i'd love to help you a bit
upload_2017-12-30_10-25-40.png

have a wooden scythe
upload_2017-12-30_10-41-9.png
and a dirt sword, i'd suggest adding one stone block to the recipe and increasing the damage by 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gnom, do you need any spriters? I would be interested to work on this mod (as a spriter). It is pretty awesome looking, too!

(Examples of some work)
TrueRuneBlade.png
FreezeFireClaw.png
MutaterSword.png
HeartLance3.png
ForceBlade1.png
PainiteGreatsword.png
AthumBlade.png
NuclaniumSword.png
WitherBane1.png
ThunderOathSword.png
IronKunai.png
GoldKunai.png
PalladiumHatchet.png
IronHatchet.png
CrimtaneHatchet.png
GoldHatchet.png

------------------------------------------

I decided to resprite most of the swords that you used at the top by the title. Two major things to change about your sprites are to not use black outlines, make the outlines a darker color of the color inside them, and also terraria sprites' pixels are 2x2, instead of 1x1 like you have.

InnosWrath.png
Wraithblade.png
Orcrist.png
OmegaExcalibur.png
PowerOfGalactic.png
IceBreaker.png
CthuluJudge.png
DragonSlayer.png
BeliarClaw.png
AlphaExcalibur.png
MegaMagicSword.png

Attachments

• MutaterSword.png
    MutaterSword.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 184
  • FreezeFireClaw.png
    FreezeFireClaw.png
    781 bytes · Views: 204
Last edited:
your sprites are lacking, i'd love to help you a bit
View attachment 190617
have a wooden scythe
View attachment 190619 and a dirt sword, i'd suggest adding one stone block to the recipe and increasing the damage by 2

Thanks very much for those sprites! Those look better than the original ones for sure. And yes, I will replace my old sprites with both those of yours. If you still have any resprites then send them to me! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom