tModLoader Universe of Swords

I was playing with this mod, and a few others, and my game glitched and a sword that shot demon scythes disappeared, and I couldn't find it. I was wondering if that sword was from this mod, and if it was if it was removed.

I was playing with this mod, and a few others, and my game glitched and a sword that shot demon scythes disappeared, and I couldn't find it. I was wondering if that sword was from this mod, and if it was if it was removed.

Um, there is a sword like that in this mod but I didn't removed it. I don't get the problem. However all Scythe (Iron Scythe, Copper Scythe etc.) weapons were removed so their disappearence isn't glitch.

Last edited:
Do not be discouraged people! The Sword of the Universe may be an insane task to craft, but trust me, IT. IS. WORTH IT! This sword kills calamity bosses in mere moments! It shreds Ultraconyx, in 20 seconds! It clears the waves of pumpkin moon and frost moon, in but a few swings!

Hey @HORRIOR how are you liking some of the weapon resprites? Like the true gem sword, or Ice Breaker, or the Gel Blade?

also this true gem sword looks MUCH better than the old one
TrueGemSword.png

only thing that bothers me is how every enemy drops sword matter and it's everywhere, I wish there was another way to craft them or use other materials
perhaps crafting components from items and then using those components to craft the full sword?

only thing that bothers me is how every enemy drops sword matter and it's everywhere, I wish there was another way to craft them or use other materials
perhaps crafting components from items and then using those components to craft the full sword?

Sigh, there are already tons of items that require sword matter and making new crafting system would be pain in the ***. Sword Matter is the main crafting material in my mod and I want to keep it like that but I don't know how to make new system for obtaining it. Some swords require insane amount of sword matter and that's why I wanted it to be dropped from all monsters.

Sigh, there are already tons of items that require sword matter and making new crafting system would be pain in the ***. Sword Matter is the main crafting material in my mod and I want to keep it like that but I don't know how to make new system for obtaining it. Some swords require insane amount of sword matter and that's why I wanted it to be dropped from all monsters.
Personally I like the current system, but you could always include some sort of conversion or loot bag system. Like having bags which contain either large quantities of sword matter, few pieces of Upgrade matter, or a couple pieces of sword shard. Or alternatively, make vanilla craftable and dropped swords convertable into sword matter.

Say each broadsword style weapon can be crafted into x2 their base damage, in sword matter. As in Meowmere = 400 sword matter, and cactus sword 18.

However, I still prefer the current system to these two.

Personally I like the current system, but you could always include some sort of conversion or loot bag system. Like having bags which contain either large quantities of sword matter, few pieces of Upgrade matter, or a couple pieces of sword shard. Or alternatively, make vanilla craftable and dropped swords convertable into sword matter.

Say each broadsword style weapon can be crafted into x2 their base damage, in sword matter. As in Meowmere = 400 sword matter, and cactus sword 18.

However, I still prefer the current system to these two.

Lootbags idea is great and I was thinking about adding them a long time ago (Not as a completely new system of obtaining SM but rather as small bonus) but problem is that I don't know how to make them obtainable. It would be cool if they dropped from bosses, say about 200 SM each or just one UM (Upgrade Matter). I really like idea of convertable vanilla swords, but coding it for each vanilla sword would be pain and I just prefer normal system like you.​

It's a drop from the Vampire, which is found during the solar eclipse. You can also get the Finger of Doom from Frankenstein.

There r 4 (going only off of name since I have no other info and no wiki to look through) I am curious about the swarm the stinger the buzzkill and the buzzkill future mode

There r 4 (going only off of name since I have no other info and no wiki to look through) I am curious about the swarm the stinger the buzzkill and the buzzkill future mode

The Swarm shoots bees projectiles and is made out of The Stinger. They are both avaible in pre-hardmode. BuzzKill however is hardmode weapon and is made from The Swarm and I have forgot the rest. BuzzKill Future Mode is post Moon Lord, requires normal BuzzKill, obviously and some luminite bars. (BuzzKill shoots a couple of beenades and Future Mode shoots a lot of beenades)

The Swarm shoots bees projectiles and is made out of The Stinger. They are both avaible in pre-hardmode. BuzzKill however is hardmode weapon and is made from The Swarm and I have forgot the rest. BuzzKill Future Mode is post Moon Lord, requires normal BuzzKill, obviously and some luminite bars. (BuzzKill shoots a couple of beenades and Future Mode shoots a lot of beenades)
Well now I know for sure I want this mod I just need to discover how to make the stinger and what is needed to upgrade the stinger to each stage after it

so a couple of other stupid questions first is the buzzkill future mode a material for anything else and if so does the result still launch bees or beenades

Back
Top Bottom