tModLoader Universe of Swords

It was updated recently. Everybody has just kinda stopped working on the mod, though. It's in the process of dying.

Maybe not in process of dying. I took some break from modding for a few months, will try to add a few things now.

How to get black ore?? I can't find it anywhere

Spawns after Plantera. Ya should get the message like "Your world has been cursed with the dark ore". I'm not surprised if you wouldn't actually find it anywhere beacuse it's like a few veins consisting of 2-3 ores spread around the world.

Spawns after Plantera. Ya should get the message like "Your world has been cursed with the dark ore". I'm not surprised if you wouldn't actually find it anywhere beacuse it's like a few veins consisting of 2-3 ores spread around the world.
Oh okay, thanks!

Pretty certain Skeletron drops something like "broken sword of power," or something like that. Then you need to repair it (can't remember what that requires, but it's not onerous as I recall).

I can't seem to have found black ore anywhere, i've literally dug out nearly half the map. Can other mods cause issues such as calamity or thorium or am i just getting unlucky? Or another issue might be that it doesnt appear with spelunker, could you let me know if it does?

I can't seem to have found black ore anywhere, i've literally dug out nearly half the map. Can other mods cause issues such as calamity or thorium or am i just getting unlucky? Or another issue might be that it doesnt appear with spelunker, could you let me know if it does?

Have you killed Plantera?

black ore doesn't show up with spelunker, however, it emits a faint glow. and im having the same problem, mined out 2 biomes and not a single piece.

I've used this mod for a while and it's great but I've always had an issue with the Halo of Horrors as it constantly drinks potions lagging out my game, is there any way t ogive 1 perma buff of potion sickness instead of a constant drink of potions

Back
Top Bottom