IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Lolbit arrives at zubat why? event because five posts.*
"Okay, what the heck? Bats this close to a city. Did someone open a crypt recently?"
*Immediately begins building a byte to help fend off bats.*

There are many species relaxing on the beach, avali, humans, and even androids (though only 2).
You notice someone talking about a "furry hackerman" in town, but its probably just a joke.
You also notice that there are many lakes nearby, with fish in them. The person realises your looking at the fish "See those fish over there? People made a sport out of who can catch the best fish out of em. You can decide to keep, sell, or throw it back in. If you throw, you get only one more shot. If you keep or sell, your done in the game, and if you sell, you get garenteed money. If you keep, you continue on in the game with a risk to get more money than if you sold it."

((Bois im going to sleep good night yall))

Last edited:
There are many species relaxing on the beach, avali, humans, and even androids (though only 2).
You notice someone talking about a "furry hackerman" in town, but its probably just a joke.
You also notice that there are many lakes nearby, with fish in them. The person realises your looking at the fish "See those fish over there? People made a sport out of who can catch the best fish out of em. You can decide to keep, sell, or throw it back in. If you throw, you get only one more shot. If you keep or sell, your done in the game, and if you sell, you get garenteed money. If you keep, you continue on in the game with a risk to get more money than if you sold it."

((Bois im going to sleep good night yall))
((is "furry hackerman" a reference to Program?))
"i would play, but uh... i dont have a fishing rod."
I think for a moment
"im uh............................................................................................................."

Uuuuuuuhhhhhh

"Everything, though most of it went right over my head."
"Well, we will probably explain that later. Or now if need be."

((is "furry hackerman" a reference to Program?))
"i would play, but uh... i dont have a fishing rod."
I think for a moment
"im uh............................................................................................................."
the person turns you off and on again. This fixes everything!
"The fishing rods are like the surfboards, and, what do you mean by 'uh'?"

I nod.

"Can I help you in any way?"
((i haven't really been thinking of any good response, so i guess this response will do))

((also here comes dumb ideas that i come up in my daydreams when im sleeping as Siccle is based off the main character of those adventures))
"This Pokemon called Dome is trying to escape from the Underworld, to rule the world with an iron fist... claw... whatever."
"We are thinking that he has corrupted a person to save, pick the dome fossil, which increases his power, and soft reset. So he can basically get infinite power, and we never know when he will come"

"As this only started recently, we have time to prepare. And theirs no way to stop him doing this at this point, so that's not possible."
"We are currently building a ship, in case our defense plan goes wrong. You can help, if you want."

(edit, i hate this.)

Last edited:
((i haven't really been thinking of any good response, so i guess this response will do))

((also here comes dumb ideas that i come up in my daydreams when im sleeping as Siccle is based off the main character of those adventures))
"This Pokemon called Dome is trying to escape from the Underworld, to rule the world with an iron fist... claw... whatever."
"We are thinking that he has corrupted a person to save, pick the dome fossil, which increases his power, and soft reset. So he can basically get infinite power, and we never know when he will come"

"As this only started recently, we have time to prepare. And theirs no way to stop him doing this at this point, so that's not possible."
"We are currently building a ship, in case our defense plan goes wrong. You can help, if you want."
"I'd love to."

*he suddenly dissapears from the cafe, and also suddenly knows whats going on because a "devine voice" told him it*

"Infinite power... I think I know someone that can help."
*flies to planet popstar*

"oh wait, that was the wrong divine voice! Darn it! I guess ill just get kirby in here so we can lay some smash together because appearently he just told me the events of the oblivion crisis from elder scrolls when i PLAYED THE DAMN GAME! Mehrunes dagon technically had infinite power but eventually we killed em, so it was easy! Maybe kirby doesnt wanna be here. Guess ill just listen to daft punk megalovania"

*he suddenly dissapears from the cafe, and also suddenly knows whats going on because a "devine voice" told him it*

"Infinite power... I think I know someone that can help."
*flies to planet popstar*

(it okay if I bring kirby into this since he also technically has infinite power in a way that it isn't op?)

((yea, you can.))

You see a spherical house with a whole in it, and you see Tiff and Tuff freaking out

(Because Lolbit is still at the tech store because of that fast travel.)
"Why of all the places, would a tech shop have a ship here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom