IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see a list. It reads:
"Needs: about 5 tons of food
Omega Healing Potions
Parts for ship:
Engine
Shield
Sans
Optionals:
Working game consoles of every generation
Controllers and cords to use such consoles
"A shield.... Can it be an energy shield? I can channel the energy in my triangles to summon one."

"They're literally energy conduits that give you superpowers when you absorb their energy. I think I'll be fine."

"Alright"
I mark Shield off.
"Now we just need an engine, and Sans. Offhand, i have no clue where we can get an engine, so the only thing we know where we can get it is Sans, and Sans isn't an item, he's a person. We would have to convince that lazybones to help us. I can only teleport 3 people in a certaint place, and then i wouldn't be able to use my powers for a day, considering the distance the place is at."

((oof thought i posted this OOF))

*doing the only actual GOOD fortnite dance (Smooth Moves) in his bedroom wearing his new armor. In all of his armors, there IS an engine, but tiny and only used to keep cool. hes constantly waiting for someone to knock on his door, just no one visits. He proceeds to play minecraft on his super cool pc which is 2 i9's combined and other amazing specs*

"Alright"
I mark Shield off.
"Now we just need an engine, and Sans. Offhand, i have no clue where we can get an engine, so the only thing we know where we can get it is Sans, and Sans isn't an item, he's a person. We would have to convince that lazybones to help us. I can only teleport 3 people in a certain place, and then i wouldn't be able to use my powers for a day, considering the distance the place is at."

((oof thought i posted this OOF))
My triangles glow brightly as an energy shield comes into existence.

"I can help convince Sans to come. A lot of my friends back on Paradise do say I have a cute face. Not to mention new game worlds can be quite nitro fun."

you take 2 cringe damage

"!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom