IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whatever."
*Stores Blue Object within inner container via opening arm and hand and snaps shut. Because children.*
"I could come up with thousands of theories. But obviously, you don't care. Anyways. I have to find what I need to know."
3474.png

*Reactivates Find:Characters. Given that it includes that Friend is close enough to say both Siccle and Friend to be "in the party", the chip ignore both of them.*

I realise the chip that Animus has, and I realize he's the one i've been looking for.
I open up the shop back for business and tell the boss what happened.
"Hey, there was a sniper joe that came here"
"What?! There could either be a new foe, or Dome"
"I doubt it's Dome, not many people have been picking his fossil.
"You never know, Siccle. This Wily guy might have teamed with Dome"
"Wily probably doesn't know what a Pokemon is. Though we never know what has happened ever since the universes collided.
I should also mention that JSaB has had a few earthquakes, bouncing some people over to Grandus."
"Thats odd, nothing like this has happened before."
"Maybe Mew can fill us in on what universes have gone to what"

((no Murph, im not forcing any characters into your little segment.
Also, for this new character
))

((Sorry))

Itaku continues to defend against the overwhelmed knight... before zubats started to takehim... and strangely murph as an easy prey. Bad move, the knight made Team Skull Grunt go Soul Whirlwind (die).

((It is indeed Wily that sent the Joe, and no, he does not know about Dome. He's simply trying to take over Grandius since Mega Man isn't there to stop him.))
((Also it's alright. Are the Zubats attacking me? If so...))
"Gah! Get away!"
*Starts running, reaching for something to help me out*

"I know why Paradise had earthquakes! It's because it's been merged with the Dashlands, which I think is the planet that Geometry Dash takes place on? I don't know much about the other worlds, but I've learned this much."

"I know why Paradise had earthquakes! It's because it's been merged with the Dashlands, which I think is the planet that Geometry Dash takes place on? I don't know much about the other worlds, but I've learned this much."
(How the heck does Friend know the franchises and game names?)

*Trips and falls, before managing to take out my own sword... a... Terra Blade?*
"Ow! Get back, you evil pocket monsters!"
*Swings my Terra Blade at the Zubats. It seems to do the same amount of damage as a regular sword*

Some Zubats fail as a result. Some of them decide to use a... ray? You feel dizzy now... just enough to see the soldier killing the knight who killed the other Team Skull Grunt.

((It's called being told things. I didn't say the specifics when writing why Friend is on Grandus, but she learned about Geometry Dash during the universal collision.))
(Well then...

STAY AWAY FROM CLICKTEAM.)

*The Chip is plugged into Lolbit. And is working like a metal detector. But for characters. It seems to be in the direction of Halt's event, due to the fact that's the only other place with characters in this city.*
"Well, better leave before authority finds an animatronic in a tech shop. I might be dismantled for parts then."
*Leaves in the direction of the event. I think like five or six posts will get Lolbit there.*

Well, guess I'll go... Grandus? The hell is this name? I have no time to waste... must go... despite any wounds... oh, the guy with a sweet way to dharma the ambushers also follows.

More of them faint, although you feel the faint pain... yeah, you hit yourself too. At least Confused status did pass... and then zubats just did it again, while Itaku was flailing wildly, killing decidedly more Zubats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom