IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Heres the OOC post, if you so need OOC - Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures

5:30 AM Grandus Time
1:30 PM Earth Time
3:30 AM Space Time (nobody notices the time however, doesn't really matter)

@Halt @Animus Viral choose your times since i have no clue what your places are, this will be edited out and replaced with times later.

I start my daily trek to the top of the tower

I start practicing my fighting teqnuiqe in my apartment, half an hour before everyone starts working.

12:00 PM Because middle of day.
Lolbit: "Alright, so how will I start? Hmm, I guess I'll just see what this chip does."
*Activates Find:Characters*

You see two people on a planet called Grandus. one is in a town called Town of Sky, with the other in a city called Grand City.
You can choose which one to go to. Where will you go?

((#shamelesscharacterplugisveryshameless plus i gotta get yall together somehow lol))

((Hopefully you don't mind if I do this.))

*Murph's appartment, *insert street name here**
*Talking on my self-phone* "What do you mean you can't ship a laptop here!?"
"I'm sorry sir. We don't deal with products from Earth."
"I come from there, and you better show me respect! I didn't move here for nothing!"
*Hangs up*
"Oh gosh darn it!" *Sighs* "Guess I'll go see what this city has in terms of those items..."
*Gets up, grabs my stuff, and leave for the streets*

“...SAIL, enter a low orbit around earth.”
“What for?”
“I wanna verify that it’s really earth. Prep the F-16XS for launch”
“Copy, captian.”
The ship slowly starts to enter a lower orbit of earth

Nosako also starts to make his way down to the catapult on his ship, and enters the cockpit of his aircraft, and waits for SAIL to finish lowering the ship to a low altitude.
“Altitude is within optimal range. Opening hatch....”
A hatch on the front of the ship opens, and

The f-16xs flies out of it

You see two people on a planet called Grandus. one is in a town called Town of Sky, with the other in a city called Grand City.
You can choose which one to go to. Where will you go?

((#shamelesscharacterplugisveryshameless plus i gotta get yall together somehow lol))
(Considering I'm assume what connects everything with "Universe Clickteam" is a rift...)
(Plus the fact that the Chip is supposed to tell relative location, not location names.)

Lolbit:"Welp. That almost gives me nothing. I guess I'll start in the very populated area.(City)"
*Travels to the planet via rift, arriving outside the city with no one seeing Lolbit, and begins going into the city.*

(Lolbit probably is going to attract attention, given that they are an animatronic with powers.)

((Hopefully you don't mind if I do this.))

*Murph's appartment, *insert street name here**
*Talking on my self-phone* "What do you mean you can't ship a laptop here!?"
"I'm sorry sir. We don't deal with products from Earth."
"I come from there, and you better show me respect! I didn't move here for nothing!"
*Hangs up*
"Oh gosh darn it!" *Sighs* "Guess I'll go see what this city has in terms of those items..."
*Gets up, grabs my stuff, and leave for the streets*
You see a tech shop, which is exactly what you need! You come in, and see a bunch of laptops, computers, tablets, and even a gaming section!

Nosako then starts broadcasting a message over the radio
<<hello? Is anyone out there?>>

I sit up, realizing I now have a humanoid body to suit my surroundings. Noticing a young man (Murph) I look around.

"Hey! Sir? Where am I?"

"You're in a tech sto-"
*Turns around and sees what Friend looks like*
"Whoa!? Are you some sort of robot or something!?"

"A robot? Uh, no, I'm from Paradise. I got launched way up in the sky during the whole universe collide thing. I don't know where I am."

(Considering that Lolbit would probably be in the city, and they are an animatronic, and it looks like Murph yells that "robot" out.)
"Huh? Robot?"
*Looks around*
Igor stands on Earth, waiting for everyone else.
(Just as a small comment, most people are on Grandus, not Earth...)

"Paradise? Never heard of that place. Anyways, you're in Grand City. Just got here myself."
*Keeps looking for a computer*
"Also, what are this 'universe collide' thing?"

(Considering I'm assume what connects everything with "Universe Clickteam" is a rift...)
(Plus the fact that the Chip is supposed to tell relative location, not location names.)

Lolbit:"Welp. That almost gives me nothing. I guess I'll start in the very populated area.(City)"
*Travels to the planet via rift, arriving outside the city with no one seeing Lolbit, and begins going into the city.*

(Lolbit probably is going to attract attention, given that they are an animatronic with powers.)
((meant to put this with the first post, whoops!))
it starts pointing you into a direction (barely) and you see a whole apartment complex. The chip runs out of power, and you have a whole complex to look through.
The chip will restore power in 30 minutes (3 pages)
“...SAIL, enter a low orbit around earth.”
“What for?”
“I wanna verify that it’s really earth. Prep the F-16XS for launch”
“Copy, captian.”
The ship slowly starts to enter a lower orbit of earth

Nosako also starts to make his way down to the catapult on his ship, and enters the cockpit of his aircraft, and waits for SAIL to finish lowering the ship to a low altitude.
“Altitude is within optimal range. Opening hatch....”
A hatch on the front of the ship opens, and

The f-16xs flies out of it
You land on a pretty flat plain with a Town in sight. You can either explore the plains or go to the town

((this may or may not be Earth (you said "i wanna verify") ))
Also nobody hears your message

"Paradise? Never heard of that place. Anyways, you're in Grand City. Just got here myself."
*Keeps looking for a computer*
"Also, what are this 'universe collide' thing?"
"There used to be other universes, but according to my sources, they've all merged into one."

((meant to put this with the first post, whoops!))
it starts pointing you into a direction (barely) and you see a whole apartment complex. The chip runs out of power, and you have a whole complex to look through.
(Three pages? Really? Seems a bit much. Plus, 30 seconds equals one post? REALLY?)
(Plus it's a chip! Not a compass!)
Lolbit: "What the heck?"
*Looks in anyway*

<<SAIL, what the hell’s going on? One second I was in the air, the next I’m down on the ground.>>
<<*static*>>
<<SAIL? SAIL!>>
“Damnit...”
Nosako exits his aircraft, and heads towards the town

((It is earth, actually. Nosako is in disbelief of it being earth because in the universe that he is from, earth is gone. Thus, why he wants to verify if it’s earth.))

"If all worlds merged into one, then explain how I got to this universe from my universe without hearing about them merging?"
*Finds the Laptop I want and looks at the price*

5:00 AM (Halt and Thartler, Outskirts)
6:00 AM (Itaku, Kerberos Outpost)

I'm sure that the rival had been slacking off. It was exactly two hours since I've been asked to fight there. Ugh. What a disappointment.

Whatever, I guess I'll just enter the plains, I guess.

Halt, who was kind of a knowledgable humans, found the plains to be pretty relaxing, and as such, entered them too. Since why not?

And there comes Itaku. He, who was fighting the guards for a taste of FREEDOM! He pretty much checked his surroundings for if there's any Dark Knights blocking any of his escape routes. He had to pick, one or another, but not stall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom