1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by Sockmonkey367, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

It's a weapon energy pickup. From Mega Man.

2. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Oh. Well, at least that gave me something to theorize about to pass the time.

3. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

Animus went to a higher plain of existence thinking about what it was.

4. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Obviously. I always do.

5. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Honestly I'm considering leaving this. It's a bit boring for my tastes.

Edit: Yeah, I think I'm just going to leave this. As slow as the Discord RP is, at least it's actually faster.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  6. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

I'm in!

Application:

Name: Rikter

Starting Location: Grand Cafe (does it exist?)

Personality (optional): Smart, sounds grumpy but actually really nice, cares for his friends. Just wants to be loved really, everyone thinks hes a "monster"

Gender (can't be piano): Pia- Male

Apperence: My profile picture but half human and about 6'7, the human part is just his size. Technically a dragon. Usually seen in his ninja armor or seregios x (look it up, his seregios x has 2 horns to fit his horns)

Weapons and Abilities:

Rouge Sedition (monster hunter great sword, very good, he just needs to roll to regain the weapon's power)
    Dual-Exo (a cut in half exoblade from the center, if put in a terrarian perspective it does about 1000 damage, but very quick and shoots small beams shaped like a dagger)
    The Sniper's Sniper Rifle (Sniper rifle from tf2. Can charge up but still do amazing damage to the head and has no drop down)
    "The R2" (gathers all his energy within and releases it in a huge explosion, similar to the giga attack megaman does)
    Octane's mask (makes him move super fast for about 25 seconds)

7. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

Accepted, though Damage is done through D20 to see if you miss, do small damage, do moderate damage, or high damage

Grand Cafe can be in Grand City, enless you want something else.