OOC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
IC: IC - Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

So the title happened and most the people in the universes are on this one planet called Grandus. Now yes, this is just Koli from when social groups were a thing but a different story line.

Application:
Name:
Starting Location:
Personality (optional):
Gender (can't be piano):
Apperence:
Weapons and Abilities:

You can start anywhere in any universe, but if you want to start on Grandus, here are the locations

Grand City: The biggest city of Grandus.
Koli Plains: Has everything the only area of Koli did, as a callback. We wont get exacts, though
Town of Sky: Has a tower called Sky Pillar, and it reaches to the Sky. Pokemon fans know what's gonna happen here.

We will start when there are 8 people, as i want this to be a big rp to combat Calamity's overshadowing

Last edited:
Also, two questions:
1. Is there a character limit?
2. What will we do when it comes to doing events? I'm asking this because you're not the most active person.

I'm in. Will probably choose someone other than Murph initially, though I might bring him back later.
Friend's starting in Grand City.
I'm in, but I need to find a character.
Ofnir time
I shall be part. Undecided with character at the moment.
Actually, I decided my characters will be usual Halt, Thartler and Itaku.
(And by usual - I mean the humans ^^; )
My character, Igor, starts on real-life Earth.
Thanks for all the support of this thread!

Also, two questions:
1. Is there a character limit?
2. What will we do when it comes to doing events? I'm asking this because you're not the most active person.
1. Character limit is 5 for the start. You can introduce more characters as time goes on, but only like, every 50 pages.
2. MSG me something along the lines of a script and if I say "yes you can do that" you can go ahead and do that. I ain't gonna let this die like Koli from me not being active.

As we dont have a application yet, and no 8th person...
Name:
Starting Location:
Gender (can't be piano):
Apperence:
Weapons and Abilities:

You can add personality but thats optional

Example (aka my chars)
Name:Siccle
Starting Location: Grand City
Apperence: a 17 year old teen, with a blue and black shoe on his left foot and a red and white shoe on his right foot. He has blue jeans and a dark blue long sleeve shirt with some gen 5 pokemon on it. Lastly, he has a blue bandana, with a Bandana Dee on it, holding a spear high into the air.
Weapons And Abilities: Hand claws for a weapon (actually in him) and another ability (i will show this in RP.)

Name: Wyder
Starting Location: Town of Sky
Gender (can't be piano): Male
Apperence:
upload_2019-7-1_23-22-25.png
Thanks for the pic @UltiDaniel
Weapons and Abilities: Can fly (he's a wyvern harp ofc) and he bites his foes.

Name: Igor
Starting Location: Earth
Appearance: Human
Weapons and Abilities: Whatever is given to him, I guess. I don't know how this works.

Name: Itaku
Starting Location: Kerberos Outpost - prisoner there.
Gender (can't be piano): Male.
Appearance: You know the good ol' mages, right? Wrong! Itaku is as bulky as a warrior, has a black steel broadsword by his left side, a set of lightweight leather armour that covers his body, with linen clothing on top. So in a way, looks like the X-century infantryman. The only thing to hint that he might be a mage is a fact he has an orb mark on his head. Oh, and his eye color? Sapphire-blue.
Weapons and Abilities: Black Steel Broadsword, having ornaments on it, handle made from the purest shadewood that's even been chopped in his realm. He's actually skilled using it, and might be able to duel one or two foes with ease. Not so if it's an army to fight.
In times of peace, he always was a stoic leader, unaffected by emotions. Don't tell me wrong, but he has small chances of doing blunders that way, if even.

Name: Thartler
Starting Location: Outskirts of Koli Plains.
Appearance: Well, he looks like XIX-century cowboy, with heathery vest and pants, and linen top, he had a bullet magazine by one slot, and two pockets for his dual revolvers, called "Phantasm" and "Tsunami". The names tell nothing though, they're not the same as endgame weapons of Terraria, instead they're Colts model 1860. He has a really fitting moustache for his appearance, as well as green eyes.
Weapons and Abilities: Dual Colts - he can wield them absolutely well. While his abilities include quick reload, dual shooting, whatever ability of awesomium is packed in a cowboy. While not fighting, he's actually charismatic enough to let people follow his cause or otherwise support him.

Name: Halt
Starting Location: The other side of Outskirts of Koli Plains.
Appearance: If you think he's gonna be Snivy, you're wrong... he's a completely usual human, with brown eyes, no remarkable scars or whatsoever. His clothing is cotton sweater, as well as green factory-new sweatpants. He has some fashion eye there, and his hair, being the "cleaver" styled, is naturally crow black.
Weapons and Abilities: "I'm going to kill you with my bare hands!" - Heavy, Team Fortress II. He had some incidents with the bullies, and he actually relies on his dirty style of fighting - fighting by punches, kicks, teeth, nail, his entire body, to solve some conflicts. In times of peace, he's actually knowledgable, with lots of learning and computer-related skills on his hands. Wonder, if his skills will be used for good... or for hacking bad.

Thanks for all the support of this thread!

1. Character limit is 5 for the start. You can introduce more characters as time goes on, but only like, every 50 pages.
2. MSG me something along the lines of a script and if I say "yes you can do that" you can go ahead and do that. I ain't gonna let this die like Koli from me not being active.

As we dont have a application yet, and no 8th person...
Name:
Starting Location:
Gender (can't be piano):
Apperence:
Weapons and Abilities:

You can add personality but thats optional

Example (aka my chars)
Name:Siccle
Apperence: a 17 year old teen, with a blue and black shoe on his left foot and a red and white shoe on his right foot. He has blue jeans and a dark blue long sleeve shirt with some gen 5 pokemon on it. Lastly, he has a blue bandana, with a Bandana Dee on it, holding a spear high into the air.
Weapons And Abilities: Hand claws for a weapon (actually in him) and another ability (i will show this in RP.)

Name: Wyder
Starting Location: Town of Sky
Apperence:
Thanks for the pic @UltiDaniel
Weapons and Abilities: Can fly (he's a wyvern harp ofc) and he bites his foes.

You're welcome!

Name: Nosako
Starting location: in his ship, orbiting earth
Appearance: see my signature
Weapons and abilities:
F-16XS: an updated version of the f-16, featuring post-stall control, an ACE drive (Basically regenerative armor and ammo), stealth capability, and a VERY MUCH HIGHER altitude limit.
His ship: his own personal aircraft carrier. Capable of carrying one aircraft at a time. Equipped with an FTL drive, and impulse engines strong enough to withstand a low enough orbit to launch the F-16XS. Also, whenever he takes flight, this ship becomes an AWACS unit, with his ship AI giving him strategic information and reminding him of what his orders are
HF KATANA: a high-frequency Avali katana. This sword vibrates at such a high frequency that it’s slicing power is incredibly high.

ACE PILOT: being an ace pilot, Nosako can easily fly any aircraft.
WELL PAID: due to him being a mercenary pilot, Nosako has a large stash of money that he can use to call in favors and such.

Name: Friend
Gender (can't be piano): Female
Appearance:
image.jpeg
Weapons and Abilities:
Power Triangles- In an emergency, she can absorb the energy from the pair of power triangles on her head to become a powerful cyborg.
Painless- If injured by means that don't abide by JSaB logic (aka pink=danger, everything else=safe) she will not feel pain. This doesn't apply to aches and cramps as those are usually not the result of outside harm.
Charm- Being a cute little marshmallow squary woman, she can charm almost anyone with her soft voice and adorable face. Additionally, she acts rather meek at times, which adds to the cuteness.
Cringe- She occasionally makes song name puns that deal cringe damage. This doesn't deal a lot of cringe damage and Friend will always notice if this happens.

Last edited:
Name: Lolbit
Starting Location: Universe Clickteam (City of Destruction)
Appearance:
latest

Weapons and Abilities:
latest

Deals normal physical damage.
latest

Creates multiple Bytes, allowing Lolbit to both attack and heal characters at the same time using said bytes. However, healing is minuscule.
latest

Chance to deal heavy damage. 1 in 3 chance.
latest

Greatly heals four characters, no more than that.

L O L - Blinds the target with a please stand by screen, until they say L-O-L.
Memetic Notice - Simular to L O L, it instead blinds the enemy with a meme. In order to counter it, Press F.

Items:
Find: Characters

Effect: Allows user to search for characters.

Block: Unscrew

Effect: Instant Kill Moves don't work on user.

Application:
Name: Murph
Starting Location: Grand City, in his appartment.
Personality (optional): Tends to care a lot about himself; however, he does appriciate his friends, and is a cool dude if you get to know him. Often tends to rush into situations regardless of how dangerous they are.
Appearance:
But with brown hair.
Weapons and Abilities:
-Fake Terra Blade - A sword modeled after a Terra Blade. There's a button on the hit that makes the sword glow when pressed. Asides from that detail, it is simply an ordinary sword that looks like a Terra Blade.
-Grappling Hook - A normal Terraria Grappling Hook.
-Super Glass Bottles - Glass Bottles made out of a special kind of glass, originally used to store a substance called 'Neo Poison'. However, Murph uses these as a throwing weapon. They're surprisingly effective as one.

Name: Igor
Starting Location: Earth
Appearance: Human
Weapons and Abilities: Whatever is given to him, I guess. I don't know how this works.
Name: Itaku
Starting Location: Kerberos Outpost - prisoner there.
Appearance: You know the good ol' mages, right? Wrong! Itaku is as bulky as a warrior, has a black steel broadsword by his left side, a set of lightweight leather armour that covers his body, with linen clothing on top. So in a way, looks like the X-century infantryman. The only thing to hint that he might be a mage is a fact he has an orb mark on his head. Oh, and his eye color? Sapphire-blue.
Weapons and Abilities: Black Steel Broadsword, having ornaments on it, handle made from the purest shadewood that's even been chopped in his realm. He's actually skilled using it, and might be able to duel one or two foes with ease. Not so if it's an army to fight.
In times of peace, he always was a stoic leader, unaffected by emotions. Don't tell me wrong, but he has small chances of doing blunders that way, if even.

Name: Thartler
Starting Location: Outskirts of Koli Plains.
Appearance: Well, he looks like XIX-century cowboy, with heathery vest and pants, and linen top, he had a bullet magazine by one slot, and two pockets for his dual revolvers, called "Phantasm" and "Tsunami". The names tell nothing though, they're not the same as endgame weapons of Terraria, instead they're Colts model 1860. He has a really fitting moustache for his appearance, as well as green eyes.
Weapons and Abilities: Dual Colts - he can wield them absolutely well. While his abilities include quick reload, dual shooting, whatever ability of awesomium is packed in a cowboy. While not fighting, he's actually charismatic enough to let people follow his cause or otherwise support him.

Name: Halt
Starting Location: The other side of Outskirts of Koli Plains.
Appearance: If you think he's gonna be Snivy, you're wrong... he's a completely usual human, with brown eyes, no remarkable scars or whatsoever. His clothing is cotton sweater, as well as green factory-new sweatpants. He has some fashion eye there, and his hair, being the "cleaver" styled, is naturally crow black.
Weapons and Abilities: "I'm going to kill you with my bare hands!" - Heavy, Team Fortress II. He had some incidents with the bullies, and he actually relies on his dirty style of fighting - fighting by punches, kicks, teeth, nail, his entire body, to solve some conflicts. In times of peace, he's actually knowledgable, with lots of learning and computer-related skills on his hands. Wonder, if his skills will be used for good... or for hacking bad.
Weapons and abilities:
F-16XS: an updated version of the f-16, featuring post-stall control, an ACE drive (Basically regenerative armor and ammo), stealth capability, and a VERY MUCH HIGHER altitude limit.
His ship: his own personal aircraft carrier. Capable of carrying one aircraft at a time. Equipped with an FTL drive, and impulse engines strong enough to withstand a low enough orbit to launch the F-16XS. Also, whenever he takes flight, this ship becomes an AWACS unit, with his ship AI giving him strategic information and reminding him of what his orders are
HF KATANA: a high-frequency Avali katana. This sword vibrates at such a high frequency that it’s slicing power is incredibly high.

WELL PAID: due to him being a mercenary pilot, Nosako has a large stash of money that he can use to call in favors and such.
Weapons and abilities:

Name: Friend
Gender (can't be piano): Female
Appearance: (need to uncrop the ref that I cropped for my profile pic)
Weapons and Abilities:
Power Triangles- In an emergency, she can absorb the energy from the pair of power triangles on her head to become a powerful cyborg.
Painless- If injured by means that don't abide by JSaB logic (aka pink=danger, everything else=safe) she will not feel pain. This doesn't apply to aches and cramps as those are usually not the result of outside harm.
Charm- Being a cute little marshmallow squary woman, she can charm almost anyone with her soft voice and adorable face. Additionally, she acts rather meek at times, which adds to the cuteness.
Cringe- She occasionally makes song name puns that deal cringe damage. This doesn't deal a lot of cringe damage and Friend will always notice if this happens.
Name: Lolbit
Starting Location: Universe Clickteam (City of Destruction)
Appearance:
latest

Weapons and Abilities:
latest

Deals normal physical damage.
latest

Creates multiple Bytes, allowing Lolbit to both attack and heal characters at the same time using said bytes. However, healing is minuscule.
latest

Chance to deal heavy damage. 1 in 3 chance.
latest

Greatly heals four characters, no more than that.

L O L - Blinds the target with a please stand by screen, until they say L-O-L.
Memetic Notice - Simular to L O L, it instead blinds the enemy with a meme. In order to counter it, Press F.

Items:
Find: Characters

Effect: Allows user to search for characters.

Block: Unscrew

Effect: Instant Kill Moves don't work on user.
Application:
Name: Murph
Starting Location: Grand City, in his appartment.
Personality (optional): Tends to care a lot about himself; however, he does appriciate his friends, and is a cool dude if you get to know him. Often tends to rush into situations regardless of how dangerous they are.
Appearance: View attachment 223594 But with brown hair.
Weapons and Abilities:
-Fake Terra Blade - A sword modeled after a Terra Blade. There's a button on the hit that makes the sword glow when pressed. Asides from that detail, it is simply an ordinary sword that looks like a Terra Blade.
-Grappling Hook - A normal Terraria Grappling Hook.
-Super Glass Bottles - Glass Bottles made out of a special kind of glass, originally used to store a substance called 'Neo Poison'. However, Murph uses these as a throwing weapon. They're surprisingly effective as one.
apps are accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom