OOC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this isn't as much of a failure as the other roleplays.

Edit: Alright, cool. I was maybe planning to have Dr. Wily as a villain sometime in the future. With his robot army, of course.

Nosako is a mercenary pilot who flew too close to the wrong anomaly, causing his current situation.

Actually I think I might explain how Friend ended up in the Grand City.

After Annihilate was defeated and Paradise restored, me and all my new friends decided to throw a party to celebrate Square's victory. However, as we were setting up, Boss appeared. The thing is, he just wanted to DJ the party! So then we threw the party and all was well, until something crazy happened. There was an earthquake, and crashes and random objects launching other random objects. It turns out, universes were colliding, and Paradise happened to be merging with the Dashlands! Eventually, I was launched into space, and woke up in a city of sorts.

I'm going to be starting with two, they'll be starting together.

Name: Defure
Starting Location: Near Koli plains
Appearance: I'm sure everyone here already know how the one-eyed dragon looks. Still, I have a lot of art for him so I'll do this. Defure Missing eye is the right one.
Weapons and Abilities:
Flight (as usual with dragons)
full power over electricity, including immunity to it featuring an additional sense from it.
Extreme pain-tolerance and general endurance

Name: Juniper
Appearance: Human, longer blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a hooded (Hood doesn't hide her face) outfit from an electric proof material (totally not dragon scales, okay it is, but it's ones that either dropped from combat or naturally.)
Weapons and Abilities:
Thunder: a pistol with added electric power, also her primary weapon. (I was also considering having it be a one-handed crossbow.)
Lightning: same thing but it's a sword.
Outfit features protection from electricity.

Far as backstory goes they're a mercenary duo and have been together for most of their lives. There is more to them, but the rest will be revealed as we go along.

I'm going to be starting with two, they'll be starting together.

Name: Defure
Appearance: I'm sure everyone here already know how the one-eyed dragon looks. Still, I have a lot of art for him so I'll do this. Defure Missing eye is the right one.
Weapons and Abilities:
Flight (as usual with dragons)
full power over electricity, including immunity to it featuring an additional sense from it.
Extreme pain-tolerance and general endurance

Name: Juniper
Appearance: Human, longer blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a hooded (Hood doesn't hide her face) outfit from an electric proof material (totally not dragon scales, okay it is, but it's ones that either dropped from combat or naturally.)
Weapons and Abilities:
Thunder: a pistol with added electric power, also her primary weapon. (I was also considering having it be a one-handed crossbow.)
Lightning: same thing but it's a sword.
Outfit features protection from electricity.

Far as backstory goes they're a mercenary duo and have been together for most of their lives. There is more to them, but the rest will be revealed as we go along.
accepted

I'm just going to put requests there:

1. Permanent character transformation if the player wants it (even against characters own will).
2. Nerf temporary transformations. Again.

For nerfing temporaries - either make it cursed (not all abilities are available, needs to be lifted) or more of like taste of power (2-3 pages or until battle ends), if it's not an ability.

We really need someone to have control in this roleplay for when Sockmonkey's gone. Or multiple people too, as long as it doesn't devolve into yet another freeform RP. Because said freeforms have clearly worked in the past without issues.

We really need someone to have control in this roleplay for when Sockmonkey's gone. Or multiple people too, as long as it doesn't devolve into yet another freeform RP. Because said freeforms have clearly worked in the past without issues.
agreed. but who will do it?

uhhhhh
I kinda need someone to do that

if yall wanna have control when im gone make an app and msg it to me. I only have 1 idea for someone to take control when im gone.

Basicly why you want to do this and how you would do it n stuff. I'll plan stuff out.

Also there will only be 1 or 2 people doing it.

*It appears to be some sort of energy source. Right now it's not of use*
Blue... Energy source... Powering a weapon (considering an entire weaponized robot a weapon) Well, the closest thing I can come up with is EZT or Endron Zymithium Trisystaline.
Screenshot-2019-7-4 Swarm Gold 6_28_2019 5_48_50 PM png (PNG Image, 800 × 600 pixels).png

Both are used as a power source.
Both have the color blue as their most prominent color.
Both have been used to power weapons, in the object's case, that robot, while in the EZT's case, T-77 Antipersonnel Assault craft.

But given that it is from a Mega Man character, I assume that the blue object, is not EZT. Though it's close in terms of physical properties and use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom